Barrybran

GTAO Bugs and Troubleshooting

I'll have to wait until I get home to check this out. Which won't be for another 6 hours.. But with the huge amount of people trying to connect to the servers, I'm sure I'm not missing out on anything.

iff i want to start online on GTA 5 they kick me off it i can't go online it says Online can't connect job's or something can someone help me??

Edited by gtagrl
/merged

too many people, not enough server power.

until the number of people trying to go online drops to more normal levels and rockstar sort out any server issues they find getting online will be a bitch.

give it a week and it should at least be semi usable by then

• Like 1

Played for a few hours. No lag, no crashes. Just a lot of jerks who want to kill me. I'm trying to play the "story", but some of the vital missions fail to download.

Gaah! I stayed home "sick" for this, I'm an american with a 360 and at first it loaded fine, but I could not make the "race trigger" work. Now when I attempt to go from story to online, screen goes black :( hope it gets fixed in the next couple of hours...

Created the character, not been able to connect to the game yet.

"Failed to host a gta online session. Please return to grand theft auto V and try again later"

Fuck later! I want now!!!

Still getting that message here 2 hours after launch.

Why is it possible that GTAOnline is avaible for someone, but it fails to host a session for me?

Favoritism

Well, I give up for the day.

I got it to load a session, created my character, and it made me start a race...but never actually loaded the race...seemed to freeze up completely. So I reset the system and tried again. Now it lets me run around but won't give me the thing to start the race. It just keeps telling me to start. *sigh*

It forces you through a tutorial which includes a race and "recover the package" mission. When we played it actually put a bunch of us together for the tutorial. Might be trying to do the same with all the newbies but the connection issues are fucking it all up.

• Like 1

i've deleted a few characters already because it does the intro and then fails to load the race... plus, for some reason i didn't see john marston or niko as the choice for parents and grandparents... so i am not even seeing the full spectrum of character creator yet, that's why i keep deleting my character...

i'm not starting it until i can say for sure that i have the character i want...

• Like 1

I'm getting this now...

"Alert

The Rockstar servers are unavailable right now. Only disc content will be available and saving will be disabled.

Are you sure you would like to proceed? "

Might just give up for the day,

Well that was fucked up. I had a claude gene character creation in a suave suite. Reloaded game after it crashed and the cloud had me saved as the wrong gender and completely bald.... fucked up shit.

I have stuff to do tonight and tomorrow, not bad timing since I don't mind waiting for the bugs to get worked out a little before committing to making a character. That said, I'll try it for shits and giggles later tonight when I'm free, but expect to have the same issues.

I'm getting this now... "Alert The Rockstar servers are unavailable right now. Only disc content will be available and saving will be disabled. Are you sure you would like to proceed? " Might just give up for the day,

gettin this all day long now. I've given up. closest I got to GTAO was a ludicrous character creation w/ barely any options to create the char and no options for special characters...

EDIT: but I was able to patch... at least something