DiO

Best Donk Competition -Vote Now

Donks  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alpha. Otiz gave it a lot of style, but the Turismo is fugly, no matter what you do to it.

I'm sure it looks alright blasting through the galaxy at warp speed, though.

• Like 2

I like the Turismo. Wish they would have used more of the McLaren P1's style though... But the alpha is sweet once you get rid of the stock wheels, and the jester looks kinda like something that Nissan would come up with for a concept car. Overall pretty cool pack.

Everytime I see that paintjob or something similar I always think "Meh my Sultan's better". So sorry bOnEs, I gotta go with DiO's.

Also, you need better lighting to capture the beauty of that paintjob. I can't really see it in those shots.

Their both nice cars though...

icon11.gif

ya its actually nice. Not for dark paint jobs tho

PS

before anyone mentions the bumper

needed the race skirts for the painted bumper. The stock bumper is black. There is no option for stock painted bumper. I felt there was too much colour difference in it. wanted to keep it light

midnight blue i think (the darkest blue), and ultra blue for the pearlescent... i'm sure it's not the final paint job on it, just what i thought of for it's first paint job... i might even get rid of the spoiler too, i'm not a fan of those... i don't like half the mods for the jester anyways, it takes away from original look, which is nice...

Im wondering how DiO got that gold color to look so, well, golden. What did you use for the metallic/pearlescent color mixture? Ive always used black paint with desert tan pearl. but I would dig the cheesy gold chrome, if that came about at some point as well.