DiO

Best Donk Competition -Vote Now

Donks  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your'e a slut, do

Ok, let's do a redo with my tornado, or put my tornado up against my current car, and let whoever wins that advance :yes:

icon11.gif

no. its almost over man. u probably lost votes cause its a silly pink car

Bones' is more of a coupe. it's a BMW M3 E92

thats a coupe

the BMW M3 E90 is a sedan.

theres a coupe version, and a sedan. hence the theme.

Tornado, coupe yes. but its a classic in the lowrider class. point of themes is to get different cars in this.

icon11.gif

if everyone wants to get their first round cars ready for the next one. theme is open. ill wait a bit before starting a new one tho. just so the winner has some time being the champ. making a sig for the winner.

icon11.gif

RALLY CARS!

Kept it to the 4 cylinder cars that most rally's restrict the cars engine size too.

Bones - you may find this an odd choice if you dont know shit. The mini cooper was one of the first smaller rally cars. it was nimble and did very well

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Dio- Went with a futo. Number 69 of course

rodf.jpg

Justme - probably the first car that comes to mind when you hear GTA and rally car. pop a roll cage in it and becomes this.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

icon11.gif

bah rules. i was makin this up as i go along. but ya i've been putting all the images people give me in the first post. bit of a pain in the ass but it's goood to get angles

Had to vote for Dio, Normally I'd vote for the impreza since it's a far better rally car but that paintjob just made it look too tame.

Was going for the Makinen Rally art paint. because I think it looks more like an Evo 7 than a Subaru.

Had to vote for Dio, Normally I'd vote for the impreza since it's a far better rally car but that paintjob just made it look too tame.

Was going for the Makinen Rally art paint. because I think it looks more like an Evo 7 than a Subaru.

I know you were, maybe if it was a blue with gold tone I would have voted :D , but I also have a soft spot for 80's rally cars.

I know you were, maybe if it was a blue with gold tone I would have voted :D , but I also have a soft spot for 80's rally cars.

I dislike imprezas but Dio's car deserves to win. He got action shots!

icon11.gif

Well thats that. I win again

post-39-0-29411800-1383583134_thumb.jpg

not doing another tournament. Will be doing LSCS friendlies

like FML friendlies, they are just one off polls. one on one. its simpler. ill do another tounry in the future.

just pm me your cars and ill make the polls in the order they come in. the first few ill go ahead and make open theme.

looking for like, 6 peeps maybe. then ill theme it up again

• Like 2