DiO

Best Donk Competition -Vote Now

Donks  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

icon11.gif

ok ur kinda right but it wasnt what i was looking for. people dont call a veyron a coupe. they call it a super car

a lot of the time a car has coupe in its title because its a 2 door version of a sedan. I call that tornado a low rider. which happens to be the next category after your poll...and my opponent, id hate to give it away, happen to mod a tornado. i predicted it would be the exact car they would enter too. plus in the opening rounds we had a tornado already from CFO

i was hoping people knew to go by the actual car classes

http://ca.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Vehicles

bones gave me a sports coupe for this. so he went out too but its a better fit.

so whatever, if u wanna stick with that fine. i think people are gonna get sick of that car tho

Which cars are in the coupe category? I had a different one I was gonna use but I lossed it to a stream :(

Edit: ok, I'll do it :yes:

icon11.gif

Coupes Vehicle Speed Brake Accel Handl Online $ 200px-Zion.jpg

Ubermacht Zion 7.5 3 5.5 8 $60.000 / Cabrio $65,000 200px-Jackal.jpg

Ocelot Jackal 7.5 3 5.5 8 ? 200px-F620.jpg

Ocelot F620 8 3 6 7.5 ? 200px-Felon.jpg

Lampadati Felon 8 3 6 7.5 $90,000 / GT $95,000 200px-Cognoscenti-cabrio.jpg

Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio 7.5 2 6.5 7 ? 200px-Exemplar.jpg

Dewbauchee Exemplar 8 3 6.5 8 ? 200px-Prairie.jpg

Bollokan Prairie 6.5

icon11.gif

while waiting for QD I went ahead with the round after. me and barry were ready

Do you know why they're called leowriders? Because they're as low as possible. So why the fuck would you both go put that big assed air intake on it?

First person to post a pic of their car without that ugly ass bug catger gets my vote.

Null'd

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Do you know why they're called leowriders? Because they're as low as possible.

psshh

No, it's how low the ground clearance is. not the overall profile of the car. plus the front windshield is higher on both cars so I have no idea what you're talking about. a lot of lowriders are to have hydraulics which raise it too for the lulz. nothing to do with height. and the engines make the car look a bit more Mexican. therefore are perfect for lowriders

your logic is defeated with my racism.

icon11.gif

the one we used is a higher level unlock in GTAO. Mexicans have no jobs and level up very fast. therefor will use that one.

edit

im level 77

I think I might be mexican

icon11.gif

Do you know why they're called leowriders? Because they're as low as possible.

psshh

No, it's how low the ground clearance is. not the overall profile of the car. plus the front windshield is higher on both cars so I have no idea what you're talking about. a lot of lowriders are to have hydraulics which raise it too for the lulz. nothing to do with height. and the engines make the car look a bit more Mexican. therefore are perfect for lowriders

your logic is defeated with my racism.

No lowrider should ever have a bug catcher. Ever. Because if you‘re giving it enough power to justify such a massive intake, you‘re basically driving a muscle car or dragster.

HBW wins it. There is nothing you can do that will make a Buccaneer gay. It's too badass. You could have a 20 man gay orgy on top of it, and it still wouldn't be gay.

That's the point. Why make an already gay car look more gay. I wanted something you would normally associate with being gay. Also Charles. The buccaneer is a muscle car by class.

so...i was thinkin....crazy right? but seriously, Dio, do away with the ppl's names and just show the car and list the car name. Vote on that rather than who owns said car. After the round list who owned what. give it a shot for a round or 2. just for shits and giggles, ya know.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

not a bad idea otiz. I'll do that the next one. we're almost done here. tourney bracket is all made and shit

i think i wont do another tourney for a bit. just 1 on 1 matches. based on who PM's me what. first come first serve. makes it easier on my part

ill stick to doing themes tho from now on. i like it