Kwarb

Vehicle Spawns

Yep. It should disappear after that, but it doesn't, for me. It's there every time, only when I'm Michael.

Score. I bought 2 one with Franklin to mod then I was gonna give it to Michael but got distracted and died. So I bought a second with Michael.

If you can't spare the 16 grand to buy it from the site, one will turn up around Alamo Sea eventually. Just make sure you stay in the desert area. No dust = no dice. Turn around and head for the sand.

• Like 1

If you can't spare the 16 grand to buy it from the site, one will turn up around Alamo Sea eventually. Just make sure you stay in the desert area. No dust = no dice. Turn around and head for the sand.

Good lookin' out, didn't even think about buying the one from the site.. still saving up for my first apartment/garage..so it can wait.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Bati. I much prefer the Ruffian, but if you can afford and have unlocked the upgrades, a Vader with turbo and some engine/transmission upgrades is just as fast and handles slightly better.

there's always a bunch of sports cars with some vagos or so around spawning down at the ls river at night, pretty far up, btw river park ave and bridge street (just south of the vinewood racetrack)

speaking of race track, an easy 9F pickup are the street race locations, for me there's always a 9F at least at one of the locations every time I checked this now, but not always at the same so you might check a few to find one

EDIT: if you happen to get to the streetrace spawn just before 5am and wait til it's 5am, people leave and the cars remain on site, open to take them w/o alarming anyone

The Buggy always spawns at Paleto Bay near the water, and broken bridge Unique Stunt.

That thing is just as fast as it was in GTA San Andreas.

Every time Trevor goes to defend the Hen House, it's his main way of getting back home.

Ok I just bought the Bati 801 online but is there a better sport bike? If so, where/what is it?

I like the Akuma. Customized, it has a nice acceleration to give you the head start in Races.

Oh, and there is a Rat loader that normally spawns down the street from Trevor's. You walk from the garage, take a left, then take the next left on the street. If you continue up that road you should see it parked up in an open yard.

Sandking SWB spawns at Millers Boat Shop compound in Galilee at the base of Chiliad, Alamo Sea side.

There is also two BJ Injection spawns there.

That tacky piece of shit isn't worth rounding the corner to steal.

It wouldn't be for personal use -- that'd fetch a pretty penny even if I marked it down. ^_^