TreeFitty

GTA Online Fansite Preview: Q&A

With the eight hours you had to preview it, what is the new feature you believe will most likely change how the online portion for Grand Theft Auto is viewed?

Is the character clothing option more varied than in the previous installment?

Ok, treefitty do-overs

How to trains effect the online gameplay.

• Like 1

TreeFitty, when you say you have alot of time saving to purchase a property, I presume there are multiple choices of property that vary in price?.. Also ways to make money, what methods did you see all together?.. same as Single player?

@Fish: Robbing stores, robbing other players, doing missions, winning matches or betting high on the winner.

So the betting side of things, do you watch the match? like from a birds eye view or something, care to elaborate?

No fair point, i was thinking along the lines of a side track to making money whilst doing other things, getting ready for work, tidying the house etc, but thats fine by me, surely there must be a safety net to stop people betting huge amounts of coin on the opposition and loosing on purpose though

TF, more about the betting:

- Do individuals bet on a result, do crews bet on a result or can you do both?

- Is the betting only on the winner or are there micro bets such as player with the most kills, fastest lap time, etc?

- Can you bet on your team to lose and throw the match? Would this affect your rep?

I don't want to spoil to much for myself (or anybody), but since this is a prequel of sorts: Did you notice any visible changes to the map at all?

Ah, cool. So, perhaps if GTAV was set in September 2013, GTA Online's story (at first, I guess) takes place in July 2013 or something...