BlackSox9

Businesses Questions

Just saw your list misses Downtown Cab Co which gives 2000 per week

sooo this leads me to a question, did R* change anything about that weekly income thing with the latest updates?

because, for Franklin, I own Los Santos Customs, Downtown Cab Co and Smoke on the Water aswell as the Towing Lot.

Now, the Towing Lot doesn't have a weekly base pay, the other 3 are said to have it.

What happened to me is, I got the mail listing my weekly incomes, but only received income from LSC. No income from DCC and SotW.

While the mail lists incomes for DCC (2000) and SotW (9300), the money thing on the HUD aswell as the bank account only list the income from LSC.

Last weeks income tho was complete, 12900 from all 3 properties + 0 from the Impound Lot.

any ideas?

also, while we're at it, may somebody explain to me how the Car Scrapyard works?

The scrapyard pays you $150 per car destroyed. When The Lost attack the scrapyard, blow up all of their vans, and that'll be the money you get. I don't know if destroying cars in general adds to that. It was never explained very well.

again, the same payment bug as mentioned above, even tho last week it did work properly.

is it possible that properties "refuse" to wire their weekly income if you refuse to do their jobs? cuz I know I refused to help out both "non-paying" properties (cab co and pot store), while I did jobs and received money last game-week...

I know doublepost and stuff, but can someone confirm that property management missions only work as long as the main story isn't completed? cuz I know I still have a handfull of them open but I don't get no calls anymore, phone not silenced.

The scrapyard pays you $150 per car destroyed. When The Lost attack the scrapyard, blow up all of their vans, and that'll be the money you get. I don't know if destroying cars in general adds to that. It was never explained very well.

it pays out for all the cars destroyed in the week, i.e. if you get a rhino and got on a rampage you will be getting $150 for every car you shoot.

what isn't clear is that it has a cap, once you blow up 34 cars you get nothing more, its capped at getting $5,000 a week.

again, the same payment bug as mentioned above, even tho last week it did work properly. is it possible that properties "refuse" to wire their weekly income if you refuse to do their jobs? cuz I know I refused to help out both "non-paying" properties (cab co and pot store), while I did jobs and received money last game-week...

If you refuse to help then you will not get paid that week, at least that is my understanding.

I know doublepost and stuff, but can someone confirm that property management missions only work as long as the main story isn't completed? cuz I know I still have a handfull of them open but I don't get no calls anymore, phone not silenced.

No, you will get calls both before and after the storyline is completed. Sometimes, however, you not get any calls for a long period of time. For example I was getting calls from every company Franklin owned ever week, then all of the sudden nothing for at least a month and a half (in game). I do not know why it does this.

it pays out for all the cars destroyed in the week, i.e. if you get a rhino and got on a rampage you will be getting $150 for every car you shoot. what isn't clear is that it has a cap, once you blow up 34 cars you get nothing more, its capped at getting $5,000 a week.

That is good to know, but it sucks. They should have at least had it max out at 10K. so if you died while going on a car killing rampage you would still make a profit.