Sign in to follow this  
Banana Pudding

Riding on top of big trucks.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but you can ride on top of the big trucks without falling off. The driver will drive you around while you shoot everything. That was one of my favorite things to do in San Andreas.

MKsppjB.jpg

• Like 1

This could just as easily go in the "Funny Moments" thread... I tried this as Franklin on a car carrier out in the desert. Saw that it was carrying a vehicle that I wanted, so I pulled in front to force the driver to stop. Climbed up over the cab to my target, but before I could get around to the driver's side door the truck driver freaked out and floored the gas pedal. This knocked Franklin off balance and he got pinned under the car I was trying to steal.

The truck dragged me along for about a mile that way, squeezing Franklin's health out a little at a time. Finally Franklin just kind of squirted out the back and onto the road, just a sliver of health remaining. As he was trying to stand up another truck came along and turned him into fender ketchup. I laughed so hard I cried a little.

• Like 1