ConQueSteD

Under the bridge glitch

So the achievement/trophy 'close shave' requires you to complete 15 knife flights and 50 under the bridges. I've got every one of the knife flights but I'm missing 2 under the bridges. I've circled the map twice and the third time used a strategy guide and still have yet to collect the last two. Anybody else experiencing something similar?

• Like 1

Some incredibly small ones count towards the challenge. Similarly, some of the more obvious and imposing bridges count, too. For good measure, re-do all of the ones in LS and see if there are any you missed.

Hmmm... I‘m wondering if this was anything like my issue with GTA IV.

I tried completeing all the stunt jumps but there was one that never registered, even after going back and following the guide 3 times over I was still left with 49/50 stunt jumps complete.

Hmmm... I‘m wondering if this was anything like my issue with GTA IV.

I tried completeing all the stunt jumps but there was one that never registered, even after going back and following the guide 3 times over I was still left with 49/50 stunt jumps complete.

Yep, been there done that with the pigeons from GTAIV. Probably attempted it 5-6 times and still couldn't find the last one. Really kind of a shame that some people suffer these glitches while others don't, and prevents you from achieving 100%.

There are some extremely remote bridges out in the country that count.

I was pretty surprised to see that the rail bridge at the Altruist Camp (Power Station) counted. Mount Josiah.

I'm sure you probably got that one ConQue but in the process of flying out there, I found many more remote ones.

Try flying everywhere again. There is also two around the LS Port which are as low as the lowest one in GTA IV.

There are some extremely remote bridges out in the country that count.

I was pretty surprised to see that the rail bridge at the Altruist Camp (Power Station) counted. Mount Josiah.

I'm sure you probably got that one ConQue but in the process of flying out there, I found many more remote ones.

Try flying everywhere again. There is also two around the LS Port which are as low as the lowest one in GTA IV.

Got those at the Los Santos port. Te one at the Altruist camp I believe wouldn't register or I already got it.

I am having the same problem I need 1 more bridge but I have watched the video on it and followed exactly what he did numerous times but still I can't get that last bridge I feel like it glitched out when I went through two of them and crashed idk what to do.

I only had issues with the 2 tight bridges at the LS River Dam.

The rotors of the Frogger were too wide so it colided with the walls,

I actually managed to make a clean knife flight underneath both of them with the Lazer Jet, but it didn't count lol.

So the solution was to buy a Buzzard, it's the only aircraft that can fly through without colliding.

I'm having the same problem at the moment, I flew under pretty much every bridge I could find, it said I had done 47, so I resorted to the Strategy Guide and did them all again one by one, I found one that I had missed, but I'm still stuck at 48/50. I've flown under them all at least 4 times each from each direction.

(Only 25 are needed for the 100%)

there's those bridges south of the dog racetrack which lead into the aquaducts... those are some tough cookies to fly under... it took me many many tries to get the 50th one because i knew it was that particular bridge... i just kept at it and eventually it rewarded me... i used trevor's heli on all of the bridges...

• Like 1

there's those bridges south of the dog racetrack which lead into the aquaducts... those are some tough cookies to fly under... it took me many many tries to get the 50th one because i knew it was that particular bridge... i just kept at it and eventually it rewarded me... i used trevor's heli on all of the bridges...

Yeah, Those were the two that didn't count for me either, They're very narrow and low, if you so much as scrape the sides it wont count it, I must have gone through them about 10 times each, and I was convinced I had done them, But eventually I managed it with the Buzzard.

Anyone re-doing all the bridges, I would suggest you keep trying those two first before you go and try the others.

If you are using the strategy guide it's bridges number 26 and 27.

• Like 1

you can scrape them slightly, but i'm talking like for a split second... you pretty much have to be flawless thru them... i find that going faster is easier if you have it lined up right... less of a chance to bounce around, which happens when you go slow...

• Like 1

you can scrape them slightly, but i'm talking like for a split second... you pretty much have to be flawless thru them... i find that going faster is easier if you have it lined up right... less of a chance to bounce around, which happens when you go slow...

You can actually scrape your blades through it the whole way and it still count. The LS River dam and the bridge directly south of it is glitched. They don't count you have to do them repetitively. The easiest helicopter to use is the Buzzard because it has the smallest blade span.

i struggled mightily with the one i was talking about, at the entrance to the aqueducts in the NW... the second one from the north... when i passed it, i scrapped the wall for a fraction of a second, might of been slightly angled too... the rest were pretty easy to be honest :P...