Sign in to follow this  
PhishFood2013

Game modes and lobbies

First of all what game modes are you all wanting to see?

Personally i'd like:

- Turf War

- Cops n' Robbers

- Freeroam (ofcourse)

- Group heists

- Races

- Dog Fights

- Gang Wars

And a few other pieces!

Im also looking forward to the lobby set ups, are we going to see old GTA IV lobbies (hope not) or will we see a set up simular to RDR.

Im also looking forward to the lobby set ups, are we going to see old GTA IV lobbies (hope not) or will we see a set up simular to RDR.

Have you not been reading about the game? Online, you start in a 16 player free roam, and any other modes are started from within the free roam.

- Dog Fights

By this, do you mean actual dogs, like Chop? Great fucking idea! I can just imagine a deathmatch of 10 dogs brutalizing each other, first person view.. that would be awesome.

I'm happy with TDM, Free Roam, and custom races. I'm pretty sure that will occupy all of my time. There are endless possibilities with the massive map and selection of toys to a group of players with mics.

^lol, who's this imposter?

Anyway, I'm hoping there's some kind of CTF mode, as well as triathlons. And multi-vehicle type races.

Haha, I'm new here!

But my gamer tag is "Handsome," so I named myself on here accordingly. :D

Hey guys i am from Chile and my Online still doesnt work, i already downloaded the actualization but it doesnt work and its very frustating, anyone from Chile who has his Online running ?? :no:

Way to bump a 2-month old post.

There are tons of people playin in Chile, here's some right here:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crews/search/alltypes/chile