Majordan567

Gta 5 buying cars off internet error?

Yeah, I love Rockstar for the ability to buy new Cars/Aircraft with your money, but due to the fact 90% of the time when you drive/fly in GTA you abandon and forget about your vehicle, them disappearing and not respawning makes it pretty redundant and a waste of money, same with vehicle modding.

But yeah back on topic if you want one still it should unlock for purchase as you progress through the game, it's the same as with the Weapons and Vehicle parts

icon11.gif

dont bother

i thought cars you buy are supposed to be returned to your garage.

...they dont

They are, but only if you have space for them.

They don't, I had a modded Lamborghini type car that I bought with Frankin, abandoned it to do a stranger/freak mission, then when I went back to the garage it wasn't there, wasn't in any of the impounds either

Just like previous GTA games you still have to put them in a safe place right, as in a garage. But abandoned vehicles im not sure how that works. I know if it's your protagonists main vehicle it always returns.

Anyway, I use my ten car garages in town to save all my rides and then just pick them out when I want to ride them around.

You can but it's just like certain cars that are always out of stock?

Well either that or you have to wait until further into the game for them to unlock I suppose.

This, you have to wait until further in the game for certain vehicles.

icon11.gif dont bother i thought cars you buy are supposed to be returned to your garage. ...they dont
They are, but only if you have space for them.
They don't, I had a modded Lamborghini type car that I bought with Frankin, abandoned it to do a stranger/freak mission, then when I went back to the garage it wasn't there, wasn't in any of the impounds either

If you lose your modded car/ bike, just go down to the impound lot at Downtown Los Santos Police Station ( it's marked with a white vehicle icon on your map ). Then pay the $250 fee to get it out.

It won't always be the right car ( it could be a different one ), but eventually it will turn up there ( it's just a matter of time ). All you need to do is wait a while, maybe switch characters/ do some missions, and it will eventually turn up.