Sign in to follow this  
MadBluntz

'Kifflom!', Vehicle Locations

I'm in the process of completing the vehicle list for the Kifflom missions. I have youtubed the locations and am having trouble with the three vehicles that are roaming around the neighborhoods. Does anyone have suggestions as for how to approach this in a different manner? As my patience is starting to run thin with this.

i stumbled across the super diamond in rockford hills cruising around, ran into by chance... the surano was the only one i had to buy because i just couldn't find one driving around... the double T is parked at the life invader building, the tornado is in the cul de sac on grove street, and the vacca was parked in front of a garage up in the vinewood hills...

the surrano was located in a cul de sac up in vinewood hills. found the tornado in little seoul just before strawberry. need the location for the life invader building and that's it. thanks bones!

take their survey as michael on their website, eventually a ? will appear somewhere far north in the mountains... then donate $500 thru the email you get to start the series of events...

@madbluntz, it's in del perro, there's a stretch of taller buildings near the beach, it's one of those... you can't miss it, there's a huge sign out front... i wish i could be more specific...

South blvd del perro just west of the ammu nation @ a y junction in the road its actually movie star way. I crossed referenced it with the mission video thanks again the bike was just sitting there on the north side

• Like 1

Hi, could someone help me out please? I have just finished gta5 and choose to

kill michael

but now I can't seem to start the Epsilon Programme. Does anyone know how I can do this? Thanks in advanceĀ 

Edited by TreeFitty
Editing for spoilers.

It can only be done as Michael, do you have any older saves from before you finished the game? If not you'll need to start a new playthrough.

• Like 1