qwob

what are your favorite characters? mine is wade

My favorite is Lamar. He's funny. talks a lot of shit, and as somebody else already stated, he's quick-witted. My favorite of his moments is

on the second mission (not including the Prologue) when he finds out Franklin has made "Employee of the Month."

His initial reaction is absolutely priceless!

I see everybody loves Lamar which is no suprise. I kind of knew he was already a fan favorite but in my opinion he wasnt a very well thought out character and neither was Franklin. I mean they are both too stereo-typical but Trever was one of my favorites, he is a completely unique character that brings comedy, suspense, action and even the climax to the table by himself. Of course

Floyd was the greatest supporting character. I think the funniest part of the game was his first scene when Trever kicked in the door thus hitting him in the face.

Franklin and Lamar's actors ad libbed a lot. A very large chunk of their dialogue is from them, not from writers. As a big fan of stereotypes and non-serious racism, I find your post hilarious,

Franklin and Lamar's actors ad libbed a lot. A very large chunk of their dialogue is from them, not from writers.

No shit? Man, that's fucking awesome. If that's the case, I hope to see some mo-cap outtakes floating around on the Internet.