qwob

what are your favorite characters? mine is wade

hello all wondering your opinions on an issue i think can be fun to discuss.

at the end i will reveal my favorite character in the game overall thus far so stay tuned but out of the main three characters (michal, franklin, trisha) i just cannot decide i like them all.

i checked on the game settings and i have played most of the time with franklin but this may be because i started with him and he has a good special ability but as persons they are all unique and equally intriguing in their own right which makes the game very good.

now i will reveal my favorite character overall

my favorite character so far is wade he is so easy to relate to and is very funny he also loves stories and had good car conservations which bring comic relief to an otherwise dark and deeply satiricle story. the only thing i do not like about him is his reluctance to wash (as mentioned in one mission i will not name) but as i do not have to smell him in real life this is acceptable for and still makes him my favorite character

now the real question who is YOUR favorite character? post below voting closes at 22:00 eastern on 31/12/2013 (world) or 12/31/2013 (usa). thank you.

playing trevor makes the actions you do more justified... trevor is the perfect GTA protag... plus he was non-stop hilarous and you can tell he was trying to be funny... it's just a different kind of funny that only GTA fans would get...

simeon was hilarious, calling everyone who didnt buy a car racist against arabs... and jimmy had some great moments too... i think lamar might of been the best of the bunch tho...

• Like 2

I like all 3 main characters equally, but I think Trevor is the only one who could have a whole game devoted him. My fav supporting characters are easily Jimmy and Lamar.

Oh yeah, my least favourite character was Franklin's aunt, Denise. I think Trevor summed up my reaction to her perfectly. Shut the fuck up.

• Like 2

interesting responses fellow comrades i am wondering how some people like lamar because i found he only gets franklin clinton into trouble with his ideas that just don't work also i found it hard to understand his dialogue even with the subtitles turned on because he and franklin clinton speak so differently when together i call it gangster talk which is rough and hard to decipher.

Trevor is a pretty funny guy, some of his one liners have me doubled over with laughter. As far as annoying characters go, i would have to say that Stretch is the one i liked least. He just seems to be a jumped up little pussy trying to be a gangster.

I probably still have a few characters to meet... So far, Trevor is clearly a standout among all GTA protags (go Canada!)...and I'll give Lamar the best supporting actor trophy. Even though he's a dumbass who keeps getting Franklin into trouble, Franklin is a bit on the serious side, and I love the irreverent way Lamar talks to him, it made me lol every time. Hilarious writing.

Stretch is the biggest proud american in existence. I found Franklin's aunt was awesome.

Sucks that this game made Klebitz a total pussy. Hoping that isn't canon in the series (probably is tho)

Of course it's canon. Also,

He was a total pussy, because he had become a meth addict since TL&D. If he were still clean and had his head on straight, he still would've died, but it would've been more climactic, and he wouldn't have been a sniveling mess.

My favourite is Trevor. He is psychotic, sadistic and yet I watch him and I'm fascinated. He reminds me of Lenny from of Mice and Men a bit in the sense that he doesn't know his own strength. How he was telling

Johnny

to get up at the start and then later when he

kills Floyd and Debra

he looked genuinely upset for a minute.

It is easy to interpret him as a bully but as made clear through

Mrs Philips, Wade, Michael and Patricia

, Trevor has severe abandonment issues which impacts a lot of what he does.

My favourite small bit characters, gotta say I loved Lester, he was awesome the whole way through, his plans were really intelligent and he had some great lines. Special mention for Chop too :).

• Like 1

Stretch reminded me a lot of Og Loc, 'nuff said there. Also, I didn't really like Trevor at the start because of his actions but he really seemed to mellow out and be a bit more human, at least at my point in the story he hasn't gone full psycho again, yet.

Franklin is my top choice. No contest. He has Chop with him.

Don't mind Mike, but can't stand watchin the character move about, looks odd. Trevor? well if i were Mike, he'd be dead after the mission where he wasn't happy with his pay and took something else instead. Here's yer bullet fuckwit.

Still pissed about Johnny too tho, so that might be it (lol i was like 'get up man, wtf!!?')....mannnnnn. Fuckin meth... but no, i don't use trevor at all unless i have to.

Lamar cracks me up with his shit. And there's Wade...yeah, i enjoy his lines, he's just odd. Reminds me of a human pet really. good boy.

Edited by gtagrl
spoiler tags, Otiz...