BlackSox9

What are your favourite Sports/ Muscle & Super Cars?

Favourite GTA V Vehicles/ 3 Categories ( Sport, Muscle & Super )  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like the title says, which are your favourite cars and why? http://www.igta5.com/vehicles

MUSCLE CARS ~

Buccaneer by Albany

Influences: Ford Fairlane, Buick Riviera

Capacity: 2

vehicles-muscle-buccaneer.jpg

Dominator by Vapid

Influences: Ford Mustang

vehicles-muscle-dominator.jpg

Gauntlet by Bravado

Influences: Dodge Challenger, Chevy Camaro

vehicles-muscle-gauntlet.jpg

Hotknife

Influences:

vehicles-muscle-hotknife.jpg

Phoenix by Imponte

Influences: Chevy Camaro

vehicles-muscle-phoenix.jpg

Picador by Cheval

Influences: Chevy El Camino

vehicles-muscle-picador.jpg

Rat-Loader

Influences:

vehicles-muscle-rat-loader.jpg

Ruiner by Imponte

Influences: Chevy Camaro, Pontiac Firebird

vehicles-muscle-ruiner.jpg

Sabre Turbo by Declasse

Influences: Chevrolet Chevelle, Oldsmobile Cutlass

vehicles-muscle-sabre-turbo.jpg

Vigero by Declasse

Influences: Chevy Camaro, Plymouth Barracuda

vehicles-muscle-vigero.jpg

Voodoo by Declasse

Influences: Chevy Impala

vehicles-muscle-voodoo.jpg

These are my favourite cars from each category ~

Sports Car ~ I personally like the Grotti Carbonizzare, due to it's unbelievably good acceleration and handling.

vehicles-sports-carbonizzare.jpg

Muscle Car ~ I like the Bravado Gauntlet because it's one of the best-looking cars when combined with a Matte Black Paintjob.

vehicles-muscle-gauntlet.jpg

Super Car ~ You can't go past the Bugatti Veyron inspired Truffade Adder, it's sheer raw power and speed make it one of the best cars for Street Races ( even though the handling could be better ).

vehicles-super-adder.jpg

Which cars do you like the best?

Same here, Sabre Turbo is no where to be found, but I also haven't seen a handful of other cars like Stinger, Fusilade, Schwartzer, Truffade and some others were only on missions like Monroe, Cheeta and so on. So I'll vote later :P

I haven't driven/seen all of the cars on your list so I'm not gonna vote.

I will say, however, that the Bullet GT is the best piece of machinery I have driven in this game so far.

I haven't driven/seen all of the cars on your list so I'm not gonna vote.

I will say, however, that the Bullet GT is the best piece of machinery I have driven in this game so far.

Bullet was good but the infernus got my vote for the acceleration and grip

I have yet to find a Bugatti or cheetah.

Go to the street with the horse statue. The Veyron Type spawns outside one of the shops on the north side of the street.

• Like 1

i have found the sabre turbo with Trevor and turned it in to the one from the screen shots and stored in my garage

Sports car - Ãœbermacht Oracle(new M5 version), it was my getaway car for the final heist and it did a great job outrunning the cops.

Muscle car - Imponte Phoenix, because it's a manly man machine.

Super car - Pegassi Vacca, love the design, the sound, the handling.

• Like 1

I have yet to find a Bugatti or cheetah.

Go to the street with the horse statue. The Veyron Type spawns outside one of the shops on the north side of the street.

cool,thanks

Seems really odd that most of the sports/super cars like the Infurnus spawn quite regular, yet boring everyday-cars like the Asea and the Blista seem to be quite rare.

I have yet to see the Declasse Asea, and apparently it has really unique modification options.

post-426-0-18299100-1380284922.jpg

I still haven't found a Sultan in this game. I really want to use that car as a getaway vehicle for the last heist.

And has anyone seen the Coquette from GTA IV yet or has that been permanently replaced?

I still haven't found a Sultan in this game. I really want to use that car as a getaway vehicle for the last heist.

And has anyone seen the Coquette from GTA IV yet or has that been permanently replaced?

I've seen both. I found a Sultan the other day, I think I was near the airport and docks when someone drove by in one, and I promptly relieved him of it. Gorgeous control on it, I immediately noticed the difference. Unfortunately I was not able to hang on to it, you know how the game goes. But the next one I find is going into a garage fo sho.

Anyone interested in finding a Sabre Turbo ~

hqdefault.jpg

One will always spawn in one of Trevor's "Civilian Border Patrol" Missions ( in the Strangers and Freaks category of Missions ). The Mission itself is called "Minuteman Blues".

O.K a Black Sabre Turbo will always spawn right at the beginning of the mission, right behind the Pickup Truck. Just complete the mission ( or fail it ) and take it back to your garage.

There's one that looks like a Viper, I don't know what it's called but I have one in Micheal's garage, or at least i put one there, I haven't been back there in a while, maybe The game stole it back. :)