Moved, merged, and there are already images of that area floating around. None in this topic, though, which is why I didn't simply lock yours.

Also, there's an in-game camera on your phone, you don't need to photograph your TV.

I noticed the other night a bunch of rocks on Mt Chiliad with this symbol on them.

I also noticed that the characters (Trevor) feet don't touch the rock when I stood on them. He didn't "float" on the rocks that weren't marked

post-37714-0-07363600-1388792851.jpg

Hey all. I had something odd happen in-game. I don't think it's worth making a new thread over, but I wanted to ask around to see if it's happened to anyone else. I was playing single player as Trevor just effing around in the Senora Desert near the satellite dishes. I saw a blip on my screen and went to check it out, and when I got to it there was an empty car sitting along side the road. As soon as I got out of my car the screen went into the "wasted" animation, but didn't say "wasted." As I was slow-mo falling to the ground there was someone standing on the side of the road and it looked like they were pointing a gun at me. I then woke up in the same general area wearing just my underwear in daylight (it was night when I went to the blip).

Promising I'm not bullshitting, I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone else because I haven't seen it mentioned. I don't know if it's just totally random, or if it's somehow related to a post-story thing. Thanks in advance for any insight.

*EDIT: I should also note that I didn't spawn at the hospital, wasn't charged a medical bill, and again -- the screen didn't say "wasted" as I died.

It's just one of Trevor's random events. You can go back to the same area (near the western end of the large desert airfield) and the event will occasionally repeat. Typically, Trevor wakes up on the nearby train tracks, barely managing to get up in time for you to avoid the train, but he occasionally ends up in other places.

Cool, thanks Massacre. I'm glad I'm not the only one to experience it. Back of my mind I thought it might have something to do with the letter scrap murderer (haven't collected them all yet), but it's good to know it's just random so I can stop wondering what the hell it was all about!