i have seen two of the red eyes things at the alien painting place were if you went straight up you find a ufo say fib on it.

the first one is to the right of the ufo station wagon on top the little hill in a circle it shows eye thing [(|||) 3 lines] and crescent shaped moon

the second one is to the left on the ufo station wagon on top of the big hill near the edge of the painting shows eye thing rain cloud across from alien artifact that you collect both face or point toward the main one on mount chillad.

There is only two UFO's. On my quest for solving the Chiliad mystery I thought I would check out the three UFOs (four if you can underwater). The UFO that appears out mount chiliad is the same one that appears over the desert. Although the one above Chiliad you can't shoot. I will get a picture of it shortly. Although I am staying on this platform and it is mid day and the UFO is still hovering around and funniest part is all NPC don't even notice it.

There are three. The UFO over Chiliad lacks the same markings as the one in the desert. The one above the hippies' alien shrine has FIB logos on it. The one above the military base has English text on it and is a very differently styled craft, indicating that it was built by the military.

There are three. The UFO over Chiliad lacks the same markings as the one in the desert. The one above the hippies' alien shrine has FIB logos on it. The one above the military base has English text on it and is a very differently styled craft, indicating that it was built by the military.

Once snapmatic website is back up I will posted the picture for the proof. Or if you want to go get it to spawn at the top of Chiliad and let it get light and the you will see the FIB stamp.

Finally worked out that it was IE causing the issues so reset it now it works. Here are some pictures and also of the Mount Chiliad UFO that is the same one as the desert one.

Hope you can see the writing on the side of it.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

These NPC don't even notice or react to it.

0_0.jpg

It's the never ending clues on this quest. Does anyone else want to join in or would you like to know where I am at? I have gone in a different route and everything is adding up.

I wish there was a way to speed up time. Sat at the bottom of the ocean waiting for the next clue.

Bob Lazar's surname probably doesn't have anything to do with the jet. Also, the jet you're thinking of is referred to as the LAZER by Rockstar. Close but no cigar.

Cigars are phallic, but should never be used as a marital aid. The resulting stench...

Wait, what was this topic about?

Each to their own.

Bob Lazar's surname probably doesn't have anything to do with the jet. Also, the jet you're thinking of is referred to as the LAZER by Rockstar. Close but no cigar.

Lol, no need to take it too seriously dude.

Mount Gordo is that named after Gordon "Gordo" Cooper who saw a UFO over West Germany in the 50's??? Looking at it Mt Gordo is very similar to the chiliad drawing.

Cigars are phallic, but should never be used as a marital aid. The resulting stench...

Wait, what was this topic about?

Lol, nothing better than putting a cigar in one's mouth! Espically a Cuban.