Note: I haven't found a topic about THIS yet

---

We all know those stories from san andreas, bigfoot, UFO seen nearby area 69, serial killers, and more,

And I was playing GTA V last night, and I decided to go to Mount Chiliad.

I got on the cable car, enjoyed the sight, after I had reached the summit, I noticed a odd door, and a map/drawing, with weird symbols,

(Dont own pic, got it from google :P, but its the same I saw yesterday)

gta-5-illuminati.JPG

I tried blowing up the door (seen left of micheal) up with grenades, no succes... I went to the binoculairs, and jumped of the mountain with the sanchez.

I went back and noticed this:

Za6taL0.png

(I do NOT own this picture!)

Look closely and you'll spot "Come back when your story is complete" (Bottom)

What do you think? What do the symbols represent? Let me know!

(I haven't completed the story yet) what will happen when you come back (100% complete), maybe it will open??

Let the discussion commence!!!

Edited by gta4tiger

I never ventured that way until I had completed the story, and nothing of note happened there, other than Franklin failing to use his parachute as I drove a Sanchez from the top of the cable car building.

Still, I do miss the Bigfoot and UFO hunts from back in the day, so I may 'investigate' for fun. Just like in 2004/5, I don't expect to find anything, but it's the journey that matters, not the destination. I'll dress Trevor as Woody Harrelson's character from 2012, find an RV, and get to work.

There are some of the same symbols over by where the hippies are waiting for aliens. Snapmatic has rarely worked for me, I tried to take a pic when I recognized the same symbols as the Chiliad mural.

Gentlemen. Lady. There is an achievement/trophy for collecting and returning all spaceship parts. I didn't give it much thought when I first saw it, because the trophies had only just been leaked, and I could not discuss it. I am a skeptic, as always, but maybe, just maybe... well, I'll see what I can dig up.

I hope there's something. I'll have plenty of fun tracking down these parts, but I'd still like a big payoff. The amount of alien references in the game suggests Rockstar's just fucking with people because of what happened with San Andreas, but they didn't go this far with Bigfoot.

i've collected all the alien parts... it's an interesting ending, i won't spoil it... but the rest of this stuff, i never noticed that up at the top of the lift because i've parachuted off there both times without exploring... i guess i forgot to explore the mountain, lol...

Taking a look around YouTube, it seems that some people have already finished all of this. However, I will ignore this, and continue searching for these things at my own pace. I want to do it all myself.

Taking a look around YouTube, it seems that some people have already finished all of this. However, I will ignore this, and continue searching for these things at my own pace. I want to do it all myself.

Me too. I figured it was a tie-in to that trophy, but haven't started collecting anything other than letter scraps yet. I keep getting sidetracked, there is so much to explore. :drool:

^That. No matter what I set my heart to do in this game, I will inevitably get distracted by some piece of scenery I hadn't noticed before, some random event, or something shiny.

• Like 2

Spaceship part spoilers.

After collecting all spaceship parts and returning them you get a vehicle with spaceship parts added to them, if you take that vehicle to the spot marked on the CE Map (being viewed under blacklighting) a spaceship will show up.

Pick someone up during a random event, while playing as Trevor. The marker for the cultist compound appears on the map, alongside the person's target destination. Take them to whichever you prefer. The cultists pay $1000 a head for people you bring to them, and you get a nice reward after you've turned enough people in, provided you remember to look around and loot.

I think it might unlock either when you complete the game 100% or when Online comes out.

I've got a feeling there will be quite a few creepy easter eggs in the forest areas. After all, there is already

I think it might unlock either when you complete the game 100% or when Online comes out. I've got a feeling there will be quite a few creepy easter eggs in the forest areas. After all, there is already

Mmm, intresting.... Imma check it out, and pray I wont be eaten by coyotes again... #Ugly moment from RDR

I need someone with a 100% to check a theory that isn't on the net yet! I think I have figured it out but can't do it as I am a little away from 100% by little I mean 15%. Got any takers? There is potentially a jet pack in it for you.

Never mind, I will do it myself. The deeper I go for more evidence that supports it. All I have left do is get 100% that's the key.

Although here are some clues to where I am at:-

1: overlapping the map with mount chillad drawing you need to think more 3d.

I have a theory that might get you a free purple double ended dildo, but I need someone who is exactly 69% done with the game.

• Like 2

I need someone with a 100% to check a theory that isn't on the net yet! I think I have figured it out but can't do it as I am a little away from 100% by little I mean 15%. Got any takers? There is potentially a jet pack in it for you.

Never mind, I will do it myself. The deeper I go for more evidence that supports it. All I have left do is get 100% that's the key.

With sleuthing skills of that magnitude, you should get a job working on Ancient Aliens.

With sleuthing skills of that magnitude, you should get a job working on Ancient Aliens.

Lets just say people are looking in the wrong direction. I want to try and be the first at something for a change instead of people telling me its already been done. Like when I started to translate the altruist website. I think there is a U.F.O we can fly, a so called heart of San Andreas similar to LC and also a jet pack. I just got to complete the game god damn it.

I just found a gem of a clue. Damn work responsibilities. I do love rockstar and their cunningly clever clues.

• Like 1

There might be a ufo you can fly, and a jetpack, and maybe even an egg you can crack. But they'll all be 3.99 dlc add ons.

It's a setup for an Undead Nightmare-style DLC featuring an alternate timeline in which aliens invade Los Santos shortly after the three protagonists meet, with many of the game's characters as antagonists working for the aliens.

As Michael is afraid of aliens, he goes AWOL immediately and serves as co-DJ of the revamped Blaine County Talk Radio, which is now exclusively used for Ron's segment, during which Michael's rambling makes Ron seem sane.

Lamar and Stretch join the alien forces, convinced that the aliens are working with the Illuminati.

Trevor, strongly opposing the Illuminati and various other pieces of conspiracy theorist bait, is the main force opposing the aliens. He also believes that the FIB agents are reptilians and kills them right away, pretty randomly.

Trevor and Franklin take over Fort Zancudo and set up a safe zone there, with the majority of the fort's population consisting of the many O'neill brothers. Trevor finds a jetpack and flies it around randomly in the background of every cutscene in which he isn't a featured character. Later in the story, a UFO attacks the base. Franklin tries to use the jetpack to stop the UFO, but immediately rockets into the sky and splatters against the underside of the UFO. In a cutscene afterwards, Trevor notes that the jetpack didn't have any weapons and would not have helped stop the UFO in any way, and Franklin died for nothing. He shrugs and walks out of the frame, and the remainder of the cutscene is a shot of the plain, corrugated metal hangar wall behind where Trevor stood. It continues for 23 minutes.

The final mission is Trevor killing Stretch and bringing Lamar to his senses, causing the aliens to agree to negotiate with Trevor. It is revealed that the aliens only wanted to probe Michael, and Trevor agrees to let the aliens sodomize Mike with their various devices.The final cutscene ends with Lamar comforting Michael, and Michael revealing that he liked being probed. Lamar sympathizes, and the two enter a homosexual relationship and move to San Fierro, setting up GTA VI.

The End.

• Like 3

It's a setup for an Undead Nightmare-style DLC featuring an alternate timeline in which aliens invade Los Santos shortly after the three protagonists meet, with many of the game's characters as antagonists working for the aliens.

As Michael is afraid of aliens, he goes AWOL immediately and serves as co-DJ of the revamped Blaine County Talk Radio, which is now exclusively used for Ron's segment, during which Michael's rambling makes Ron seem sane

Lamar and Stretch join the alien forces, convinced that the aliens are working with the Illuminati.

Trevor, strongly opposing the Illuminati and various other pieces of conspiracy theorist bait, is the main force opposing the aliens. He also believes that the FIB agents are reptilians and kills them right away, pretty randomly.

Trevor and Franklin take over Fort Zancudo and set up a safe zone there, with the majority of the fort's population consisting of the many O'neill brothers. Trevor finds a jetpack and flies it around randomly in the background of every cutscene in which he isn't a featured character. Later in the story, a UFO attacks the base. Franklin tries to use the jetpack to stop the UFO, but immediately rockets into the sky and splatters against the underside of the UFO. In a cutscene afterwards, Trevor notes that the jetpack didn't have any weapons and would not have helped stop the UFO in any way, and Franklin died for nothing. He shrugs and walks out of the frame, and the remainder of the cutscene is a shot of the plain, corrugated metal hangar wall behind where Trevor stood. It continues for 23 minutes.

The final mission is Trevor killing Stretch and bringing Lamar to his senses, causing the aliens to agree to negotiate with Trevor. It is revealed that the aliens only wanted to probe Michael, and Trevor agrees to let the aliens sodomize Mike with their various devices.The final cutscene ends with Lamar comforting Michael, and Michael revealing that he liked being probed. Lamar sympathizes, and the two enter a homosexual relationship and move to San Fierro, setting up GTA VI.

The End.

Yeah, that similar to what I been thinking the DLC will be and I think it will be better than zombies. I do think there is a way in and I tell you rockstars have put a big clue in a name. I managed to get to 96% yesterday so hopefully on Sunday I can give you an answer but so far my theory is original. I just hope I can be quick enough to be the first.

This bit was especially beautiful.