Sign in to follow this  
DiO

Stock Market Pools

icon11.gif

Had an idea, they did this back in the day. it kinda cause a stock market crash. but anyways....

we talk where and all go in buying the same stocks. Pick one that is low. We all buy at the same time and raise it up. shortly after that, sell. Co-ordinate things here. I think it could work. Depends on how many people it takes to really drive one up. but we could make a small raise im sure. and others will catch on to it. its worth a shot.

• Like 4

icon11.gif

Okay ill pick one sometime tomorrow. not buy yet tho. i want more people watching this topic. if we all put a good bit of money in it should go up in theory. hard to tell how many people it would take to put a dent in it....i mean millions of copies of gta were sold.

icon11.gif

They're buying stock in LOGGER from BAWSAQ (Affected through social club community) and destroying every pisswasser truck they see lowering their stock value raising Loggers stock value.

well i guess we can jump on that lol

I still think it could work. My hunch is that BAWSAQ isn't truly connected to Social Club yet and that it won't function as intended until October 1. The only big moves I've seen are

related to story events which would have occurred irrespective of Social Club movements.

I dropped 10k into beta pharmaceutical. Lost around $600 so far.

You should invest every cent into that company then play the Lester missions as Franklin.

They're buying stock in LOGGER from BAWSAQ (Affected through social club community) and destroying every pisswasser truck they see lowering their stock value raising Loggers stock value.

lol, that would explain why my Pisswasser stock is going so badly.

I'm in, I need more cash money.