Synch

Spawns [Armor, Weaponry, Health]

Re-spawning armor, weaponry, and health, if anyone needs help with their game.

On land and now under water at the various aircraft crash sites, sunken ships, and pipeline debris points.

GTA V Spawn Basics, an easy way to max out on certain ammo:

With most weaponry, just stand over the spawning spot for a period of time.

The spawn sound will ring each time of re-spawn and soon you'll be maxed out on that ammo.

Examples: The grenade launcher maxes out at 10, Molotovs max out at 25, RPG maxes out at 20.

But the assault rifles, in both categories, as well as snipers, go way past 1500 rounds.

GTA Game Series Basics, Pump Shotgun and Health:

As with all previous GTA Games, jump in a police car.

After the pump shotgun is obtained, each additional entry yields 10 shells.

The same holds true for the ambulances, you can still fill up on health by jumping in them.

Sprunk, Cola, and the few food items available also max out your health.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Armor :

1. Los Santos homeless shelter behind the strip club, under the freeways. Health there as well.

2. The Land Act Dam, central open room at the top of the dam, health on 2nd level below this.

3. Construction site due north east of Franklin's safehouse. Molotovs there as well.

4. Maze Bank / Del Perro Station, near red sculpture, across from Bahama Mama's.

5. The metro/subway tunnel being built. Access from the tunnels, or the freeway construction hole.

6. Vinewood Hills house construction site near Beaver Bush Ranger Station.

7. In the boat shed, Millers Boat Shop in Galilee, on the Alamo Sea at the base of Chiliad.

There is also another armor at this location, just go up the dock from the water and turn left at the barn.

8. At the pool of the Pink Cage Motel in Alta on Meteor St., directly west of the playable tennis court.

9. Sandy Shores, behind the County Sheriff Station. Health in front of SS Medical Center next door.

10. At the bottom pf the Pacific Ocean, at the sunken freighter, Pacific Bluffs, west of the Tennis icon.

11. Grapeseed, a small barn with a tractor in it, next to a large barn. West of the top of the town map.

12. Lost MC Trailer Park, Stab City, south shore of Alamo Sea, next to the Carbine Rifle.

13. Behind the Vespucci Police Station, in the courtyard near the large sculpture.

14. Vinewood Police Station in Hawick. It's at the end of the ramp down to closed garage.

15. Good find by BlackSox9, LSPD interior. (Impound icon) Armor and a Sprunk machine.

16. Bottom level, climbable building behind LS County Fire Department Fire Station 7, El Burro Heights.

16. Good find by TheAnalogKid2112, on the off-road truck race course, Great Chaparral.

17. Redwood Lights Track, Grand Senora Desert, on top of the large cylindrical water tank.

18. In the lower level electrical area of the Galileo Observatory up in the Vinewood Hills.

Health is everywhere:

Wherever there is a soda machine, Sprunk or Cola, that will refill your health.

Other than that, eating store snacks, or jumping in an ambulance, here are health pack spawns....

1. Galileo Observatory, Vinewood Hills.

2. Vinewood Medical Center. (All Medical Centers have it on their walls as well.)

3. Behind a Richman Glen (Yoga) Mansion in the hills, east of Chumash, north of Richman Tennis <5/8>

4. Sandy Shores Hangar.

5. Paleto Bay, behind the Bay Care Center.

6. Lost MC Trailer Park, Stab City, south shore of Alamo Sea. Check the toilet in the graffiti bomb shack.

7. Mirror Park, island drinking fountains.

8. Grapeseed, north of the Discount Store, opposite side of the street, in between two buildings.

9. Downtown Vinewood behind the Pitcher's Club, in the trash and dumpster area.

10. Every underwater crash site will have a health pack.

11. Del Perro Beach, 2 of 3 lifeguard stations northwest of the pier, and the 2nd southeast of it.

12. Behind the Pill Pharm building, in Rockford Hills.

13. Mount Zonah Medical Center, Rockford Hills.

14. El Burro Heights, LS County Fire Department Fire Station 7.

15. El Burro Heights, behind St. Fiacre Hospital.

16. Harmony, in the parking lot of the Eastern Motel.

Crowbar:

1. Behind the "Tractor Parts" store/shop, east of Stab City at the intersection of Zancudo River and Alamo Sea.

Northwest Grand Senora Desert at the little loop on the map.

2. Cluckin Bell Farms/Factory, Paleto Bay. From the front, far left building, under the Bell Farms sign.

It's in the area with a dumpster and stack of wooden palettes.

3. Hang Ten Surf Rentals & Lessons on the Great Ocean Hwy, in the machine shop/repair area.

4. Construction site first level, in Alta north of Vinewood, with one of the largest climbable cranes.

Knife:

Inside a graffiti covered shack in Sunset Shores Trailer Park, home of the Lost Biker Club, Stab City.

Golf Club:

1. Play golf with Michael on a friend activity. Your club will show up in your inventory.

Baseball Bat:

1. In a fenced dumpster area at the south eastern end of Elysian Island / Voodoo Place.

2. Behind the Bayview Lodge, Paleto Forest / Procopio Promenade. (The big lumberjack statue)

3. Grapeseed, an old barn on a farm with growing tents. About 3 blocks east of the Discount Store.

4. Good find by gtagrl, graffiti covered shack full of portapotties beside Hookies, North Chumash Hwy.

5,6,7. Vinewood, Richman, and Vespucci baseball park.

*So far every baseball field that I've found except Chamberlain Hills Park, has a bat. Just like in Fallout.

Pistol:

1. Burned out shack on the Zancudo River, west of Sandy Shores Hangar.

2. The recycling center of Lost MC Trailer Park, Stab City, south shore of Alamo Sea.

3. Behind REBEL Radio Station antenna, Grand Sonora Desert. (South of Hangar)

4. Converted bus/storage area in the Salvage Yard, La Puerta. Access from LS River or Alta St.

5. Paleto Bay alley between Golden Buns Bakery and Peckerwood College Style. (Across from Hen House)

6. In Rancho, an alley behind the LSDWP, east of Franklin's Towing Yard.

Pump Shotgun:

Other than police cars, it appears that every underwater crash site has a pump shotgun with the other loot.

1. Underwater pipeline debris site, south of Banham Canyon, west of Richman Tennis Club.

Micro SMG:

1. Underwater in Banning, in between two bridges, south of Rancho / Dutch London Street.

There is also health, armor, a pistol, and a pump shotgun, at the red marker in the image below.

Underwater01_zps1f15b85c.jpg

2. Underwater at the Tropic crash site named Olifantus, south of Fort Zancudo. (NW of the bridge.)

3. Underwater aircraft crash site, south of El Burro Heights, east of the 4 star zone.

4. Underwater cargo liner crash site, north east of Mt. Gordo.

SMG:

1. Backyard of a house down the street from Franklin's lock up, enemy territory. Grove street cul de sac.

Approach from back of the house via LS River, or the front has a graffiti bomb on garage door for I.D.

2. Under water aircraft crash site, east of LS Port near Elysian islands. Also armor and health pickups.

Grenades:

1. On a dock in Galilee, directly across the Alamo Sea, from the SS radio station.

2. Two pickups, aircraft crash site underwater south of El Burro Heights / Palamino Highlans.

3. Underwater pipeline debris site, south of Banham Canyon, west of Richman Tennis Club.

Molotovs:

1. Construction site north east of Franklin's safe house. Open air top floor.

2. Back of the Alamo Sea Marina building, "The Boat House of Sandy Shores".

3. Under the first small bridge of the freeway going north past Zancudo Air Base. (After the tunnel)

Sticky Bombs:

1. Vespucci Canals / Prosperity St. house construction, 2nd floor near the schematics.

2. Underwater in Banning, in between two bridges, south of Rancho / Dutch London Street.

3. Underwater cargo liner crash site, north east of Mt. Gordo.

Sniper Rifle:

1. On top of a yellow circular tower at the Cluckin Bell facility, Paleto Bay. Can see it from Ammu-Nation.

Comes with 10 rounds and re-spawns every few minutes if you want to max out. I stopped at 650 rounds.

The tower is far right of the Cluckin Bell Reception double doors. Jump fence, climb ladders.

Sniper_01_zps1300d406.jpg

2. Near one of the corner viewing telescopes at the Galileo Observatory.

3. Palomino Highlands underwater south of the NOOSE HQ, Just before the large island. Sunken ship.

Carbine Automatic Rifle:

1. At the Lost MC Trailer Park, Stab City on the south shore of the Alamo Sea.

I'm still unclear if this is there before you have the mission where you destroy the trailers.

2. Underwater at the US Airways crash site, Paleto Bay, north of the long strip of land out in the sea.

AK- 47 Assault Rifle:

1. Underwater aircraft crash site, south of El Burro Heights / Palamino Highlands. East of the 4 star zone.

2. Underwater pipeline debris site, south of Banham Canyon, west of Richman Tennis Club.

AA-12 Assault Shotgun:

1. In a hole in the ground, in the LST subway construction area, with armor. Scaffolding has health also.

This is the tunnels used in the Jewelry Heist mission. Found it long before the mission on my first game.

UndergroundConstructionSiteSpawns_zpse3cb4e2c.jpg

Here is the back entrance which cops will never go into. Easy 3-4 star escape. Plus gang members

spawn there so more money and ammo. Note this escape works for 100% of all robberies and wanted levels.

Follow it through to construction site right before the freeway hole in the underpass. Get to know this route.

BackEntrance_zps7991769f.jpg

2. Another AA-12, Altruistic Camp, open building in the north west corner, near the RPG and Armor.

Grenade Launcher:

1. Underwater in the eastern island cove, largest horizontal inlet on the map.

The coastal point is due south of Davis Quarry, and north of the Palmer-Taylor Power Station.

There is also health and an alien spaceship component under the water. Jetmax spawns in the cave.

RPG:

1. Palomino Highlands underwater south of the NOOSE HQ, Just before the large island. Sunken ship.

2. Underwater pipeline debris site, south of Banham Canyon, west of Richman Tennis Club.

3. Altruistic fort on top of Mount Josiah. Trevor can walk around, Franklin & Michael treated as hostiles.

• Like 2

Nice finds thanx!!

Question: It appears to me that armor doesn't last. If you get in a shootout or get killed one way or another, you lose your armor, is that correct?

Nice finds thanx!!

Question: It appears to me that armor doesn't last. If you get in a shootout or get killed one way or another, you lose your armor, is that correct?

Like in previous GTA Games, armor gets depleted based on how much damage it receives.

This is why I always explore first, and find spawns in every GTA.

Not exactly a glamorous weapon find, but there's a baseball bat on the floor in the graffitti-covered shack full of portapotties beside Hookies, the seafood resto south of the gondola. (Buyable property, it looks like a Lost hangout if you also want a bike or a fistfight.)

• Like 1

Armor and Health:

Courtyard of Marlowe Vineyards building, Tongva Hills, south of Lago Zancudo.

Molotovs:

Back of the Alamo Sea Marina building, "The Boat House of Sandy Shores".

RPG, Assault Shotgun (AA-12), and Armor:

Open building, the Altruistic Cult Fort at the top of Mount Josiah.

There is also one of the 50 scraps at the power hut up the hill via steps.

This place is also one of Trevor's weapon drop points from McKenzie Airfield.

Health and the Sawed Off Shotgun:

In Grapeseed, at the O'Neil Ranch/Lab, in the first barn you pass after the hill.

There is also an additional health pick up on the south side of the large red barn.

Synch, will you be making maps or complete lists once all the pickups have been located?

I always make a rudimentary map in Photoshop for myself while I play,

but lists are better for completeness, if to be posted.

Hopefully everyone will post what they find as well!

Thanks for asking gtagrl. :)

• Like 1

Is there a spawn location for Merryweather's off-road Mesa? I never grabbed one on my first file, and it creates a restore point if you replay a mission, so I'll be where I left off, without the car.

Also, has anyone found a Daemon yet? It's bad enough they removed the Zombie, but the Daemon is the only real motorcycle in the game that isn't a dumb-looking Hexer.

• Like 2

Is there a spawn location for Merryweather's off-road Mesa? I never grabbed one on my first file, and it creates a restore point if you replay a mission, so I'll be where I left off, without the car.

Not a spawn location but I picked on up in the wrap up mission and saved it in a garage.

Pro Tip

Not a good car for the last heist.

Also, has anyone found a Daemon yet? It's bad enough they removed the Zombie, but the Daemon is the only real motorcycle in the game that isn't a dumb-looking Hexer.

Although there's lots of killer stunting bikes like PCJ and NRG......

When I find your bike Massacre, (Daemon) I'll post a spawn point if there is one. ;)

To be honest I haven't encountered yet as I am way behind in missions.

Way too busy having fun.

-----------

I've been incorrect in my assumption that the cult at the top of Mount Josiah was the Altruistic Cult.

That being said, my Trevor has just picked up a hitchhiker en route to the real Altruistic Camp, in Vinewood Hills.

So that leaves me just posting spawns since I don't invest heavily in story mode.

The cult in the fort at the top of Josiah is where the Armor, RPG, and Assault Shotgun (AA-12) spawn in the north west corner.

It's also one of Trevor's weaponry drops from the McKenzie Airfield runs.

I have explored that place heavily and can mingle with the folks there.

They are the nyked crazies that re-spawn after killing them all. Franklin found that out.

There are some funny images people took on the Social Club Snapshot area of them.

Still they are intelligent, talking about gyroscopes and thermography. Butterflies everywhere up there.

I wonder if this is what Trevor calls his family the "State Urine".....

But don't tell me without spoiler tags. This is the shit I love in the game.

Are you referring to the injured woman he picks up? He says "the state you're in," meaning she's no good to them bleeding out like that.

Also, keep delivering people there. $1000 a head, and things get... interesting after you've brought enough people. No spoilers, just remember to have a look around after.

• Like 1

Are you referring to the injured woman he picks up? He says "the state you're in," meaning she's no good to them bleeding out like that.

Also, keep delivering people there. $1000 a head, and things get... interesting after you've brought enough people. No spoilers, just remember to have a look around after.

Yeah I just figured it out. Where he took her was some random Vinewood bullshit. That's not the Altruistic place at all.

So I guess I was right on their name.

Where he *should* have taken her was the place I have been stalking. The Altruistic Cult Fort.

Now I am guessing they are cannibals but haven't gotten there yet......nice spawns anyway.

Not exactly a glamorous weapon find, but there's a baseball bat on the floor in the graffitti-covered shack full of portapotties beside Hookies, the seafood resto south of the gondola. (Buyable property, it looks like a Lost hangout if you also want a bike or a fistfight.)

No wonder Trevor can't buy it.

No wonder Trevor can't buy it.

He can buy it, it's just that you usually already have one when you try. Same with the knife for Franklin. One per slot.

I gave molotovs to Trevor, and only Trevor. He now has a signature weapon, other than his crowbar.

Trevor's Sig weapon for me is the grenade launcher. I really think it suits him. Mayhem on a massive scale.

The only reason I'm desperate to find a crowbar is so that I can faithfully reenact this:

Here:

Crowbar:

Behind the "Tractor Parts" store/shop, east of Stab City at the intersection of Zancudo River and Alamo Sea. Northwest Grand Senora Desert at the little loop on the map.

• Like 1