justinpress

Need some help

Try doing a stranger and freaks mission if they are there. The same thing happened to me the first night I played, did one of those, and all the missions I needed popped up.

Also, this should be locked and put in the glitches section, if you don't mind me saying mods.

if this is a help topic then i need some help i can't decide for the big score mission which choice to take the not obvious or the obvious choice both are rely good choices but if i do one then i miss out on doing the other one

so on one side i have getting in with armored trucks (easy way) but the other side i get in using the driller which is what i would like to use but this is the longer and harder way. so what shall i chose?

We can't decide for you.

that not a choice besides ill make it easier on you just tell me what way is the better choice.

Your idea of "better" might be different from mine.

answer the god dam question gunsmith and stop fucking around.!

Fanman, for the last time, we can't decide what's best for you. Try this: save before you execute the job and choose one of the angles. If you don't like how it plays out, reload the save and try the other approach.