MrMister81

iGTA5 PSN Players Post Your Screen Name

Hello I'm looking for mature playstation gamers who will listen to what i tell them to because there are always ass holes who kill people and get cops so if you are willing to listen please post your psn below and i will add you don't give me bullshit when i add you and you don't join. Please don't waste my time. I am just looking for mature players so we can have fun like we can do car meet ups or play our own mini games i think it could be a lot of fun with the right people. Also if you want to join the crew let me know and i can invite you in game we have 85 plus members we do car meets everyday and if you want to join let me know and also you must be able to hear me and you must join the chat room when i invite you to it. or else you will not be invited my pan is zohaibrose shoot me a friend request but don't leave friend request box empty let me know where you found me. Thank you for reading and see you online.

i feel like I asked for this, did I ask for this? Who is this guy? :/

Hello I'm looking for mature playstation gamers who will listen to what i tell them to because there are always ass holes who kill people and get cops so if you are willing to listen please post your psn below and i will add you don't give me bullshit when i add you and you don't join. Please don't waste my time. I am just looking for mature players so we can have fun like we can do car meet ups or play our own mini games i think it could be a lot of fun with the right people. Also if you want to join the crew let me know and i can invite you in game we have 85 plus members we do car meets everyday and if you want to join let me know and also you must be able to hear me and you must join the chat room when i invite you to it. or else you will not be invited my pan is zohaibrose shoot me a friend request but don't leave friend request box empty let me know where you found me. Thank you for reading and see you online.

i feel like I asked for this, did I ask for this? Who is this penis? :/

:P

Hello. This is my first visit on he forums of this site, so I hope it'll be a nice stay for the time being. I ply GTA V and GTAO on a daily basis, lest I'm not home. My PSN is Kanzuru, which obviously is the same as here. I do not encourage adding me, though, as I am a bit of a dick. Maniacal laughter and repetitive killing of players makes it... difficult to have anyone on my friends list for long. Of course, there's the constant biker fights I'm in.

I should stop droning on and on; do as you wish, but consider yourself warned.

I posted here because I felt it'd be a good place to post for the first time.