MrMister81

iGTA5 PSN Players Post Your Screen Name

my psn is erikdope... if anyone wants to add me. i'm kind of gettin' tired of playing with randies

There might be a hiatus during Christmas, but feel free to join our regular Monday evening forum matches for random-free but randy shenanigans. We make a topic each time there's a match, you can sign up there.

my psn is erikdope... if anyone wants to add me. i'm kind of gettin' tired of playing with randies

There might be a hiatus during the holiday season, but feel free to join our regular Monday evening forum matches for random-free but randy shenanigans. We make a topic each time there's a match, you can sign up there.

Fix'd :watchit: ...

An African-American Asian Jew from Boston walks into a bar...

And never mind your political correctness. Holiday from work is because of Christmas, not your festival of lights, ergo Christmas holiday.

Ah. I wondered if that friend request was someone from the forums, but didn't recognize the name so I deleted it. Next time, mention the forums in your message. :)

Hello I'm looking for mature playstation gamers who will listen to what i tell them to because there are always ass holes who kill people and get cops so if you are willing to listen please post your psn below and i will add you don't give me bullshit when i add you and you don't join. Please don't waste my time. I am just looking for mature players so we can have fun like we can do car meet ups or play our own mini games i think it could be a lot of fun with the right people. Also if you want to join the crew let me know and i can invite you in game we have 85 plus members we do car meets everyday and if you want to join let me know and also you must be able to hear me and you must join the chat room when i invite you to it. or else you will not be invited my pan is zohaibrose shoot me a friend request but don't leave friend request box empty let me know where you found me. Thank you for reading and see you online.