Massacre

Things you witness when switching characters

Just switched to Trevor to find him riding a scooter alongside a random person also on a scooter.

"We are brothers! Scooooooter brothers! We will go on a journey... of scooters."

He continues yelling random things about them being scooter brothers as I follow the guy.

• Like 6

might be some sort of glitch I guess but I switched to Frankyboy and he was sort of spawning some 20ft above ground and fell down, but landed savely w/o injuries on his feet in that sidearm at the marina, even tho just a minute earlier (only switched thru chars for some trading) I was in a Coil Voltic just outside LS Customs at the airport

Trevor seems to be by far the most interesting to switch to. Once he was shouting at a guy about how he took a shit in the swimming pool, and a couple of times he threw some Lost MC members over a bridge. Once he stole a guys sandwich, and didn't even eat it, he just threw it away.

Just switched to Trevor to find him riding a scooter alongside a random person also on a scooter. "We are brothers! Scooooooter brothers! We will go on a journey... of scooters." He continues yelling random things about them being scooter brothers as I follow the guy.

*ahem*

For those that don't understand the reference.

Just switched to Trevor to him in his car chasing a blue compact along the wash by the train tracks, yelling "Come back! I'm sorry I showed you my pecker!" I ended up catching up with the car to find out what the chick looked like, and a Mexican guy got out of the disabled car hahahahaha

Trevor throwing a Lost guy off the bridge at Dutch London St.

And Michael waking up from a nightmare waving his gun around. Brother must be damn nervous since his family left him :ike:

I've had Micheal in a dark coat and shades near a shady motel mumbling about how he 'couldn't bring himself to do it'. Go figure.

I've had Franklin brawling with some Ballas along side Lamar.

I've also had Trevor shitting off the edge of a building while shouting 'Making it rain!'.

Trevor in bed with a whiny Floyd, spooning him, then getting up saying "your spooning me next time"

EDIT: and another one perfectly fitting Trevor: He comes out of the strip club sniffing at a pink thong...

had my favorite Trevor moment yesterday: he, drunk like shit, wakes up on a rooftop with a bottle in his hand. at first he's scared then slowly gets up, throws the bottle on the ground and says something like "if you can't trust a hooker to hold you through the night, well who can you trust then?"

I switched to Trevor to find him in front of a muscled meathead at the beach gym, casually suggesting that maybe he would show Trevor his pecker. Needless to say, the meathead and his cronies didn't like that much and three of them threatened to beat Trevor up. It was pretty easy to outrun them. :lol: Trevor's got a broad sexuality spectrum, it would be refreshing if he wasn't also a complete sociopath.