Massacre

Things you witness when switching characters

I thought this would be a fun topic, so here it is. What have you seen Michael, Franklin, and Trevor doing when switching characters?

I've seen Trevor mocking a guy he'd tied to a pole under Del Perro Pier, burying a body in the desert, hiding from the police, and repeatedly running out of a strip club in his underwear (once while chasing a pair of strippers).

Michael, I've only seen doing depressed, drunken things around his house.

Franklin has a tendency to be exiting a strip club, and generally does little else.

Trevor is by far the most varied when it comes to random shenanigans (as expected). There's a lot more I've seen him do that I can't remember at the moment.

Well I've had Franklin and Lamar about to get into a fight, talking on his phone to different people and one time he was polishing his motorcycle on the side of the road up in the Vinewood hills.

From what I understand what they do will change as the story progresses.

-EDIT-

I just switched to Michael and he was yelling at a lifeguard at the beach. :)

I've had Trevor wake up against a rock at the top of a mountain wearing a torn dress. The quick way down was on a dirtbike. That was hilarious.

• Like 1

As mentioned in another topic, I switched to Trevor at pre-dawn and found him shitfaced drunk, by himself, on the roof of some random building, under a billboard. What a guy.

So far I've found Franklin saving Lamar from a street fight, and once at the strip club, and Michael has only been at his house, usually arguing with his bitchface family.

I've only had one funny/epic thing happen when switching, but it more than made up for the times where they were just walking down the street. I switched from Michael to Trevor who was flying near the military base and literally three seconds after switching I got wasted by a surface-to-air missle, haha. I was like ". . . what the fuck just happened?"

Pretty funny switching to Michael to find him in his car in an alley with his head and arms resting on his steering wheel. He appeared to be stewing in negativity as usual.

Also switched to Franklin as he was being thrown toward Lamar by police, appearing to have just been let out of custody.

I introduced my mom to the game today. As I switched characters to show her the protagonists, Trevor was hunched of the toilet in his trailer, furiously masterbating. When he finished, he sniffed his hand, an wiped it on the bathroom wall.

I turned to my mother and said, "So, that's GTA V."

• Like 5

Pretty funny switching to Michael to find him in his car in an alley with his head and arms resting on his steering wheel. He appeared to be stewing in negativity as usual.

That^. What an epic little insight into his character.

franklin i've seen saving lamar from a fight, doing pull ups on the bars at the beach, and afew boring things aswell.

micheal does do alot interesting, seen him arguing with his wife, stuck in traffic, first time i switched to him he was having dinner with his wife (who conveniently didn't want to stay anylonger)

trevor was boring everytime i switched to him but he made upfor it all when i switched over to him to find him strangling a guy to death at the marina, moaning about not having a boat to dumb a body in the ocean, at which point he pushes the body over the railing and into the water.

I've had Trevor shitting outside in various places. Throwing some guy off a bridge. Once I was already being chased by the cops in a Lost van. He is more fun in general.

Michael, I had him just depressed as fuck every single time. Always in a car looking miserable. I had once where he was sitting on a park bench but that's it.

Franklin always helping Lamar and once he was sitting in the living room with his aunt having cucumbers on her eyes and some face mask.

trevor tiyed some guy up to the pole under the bordwalk with the park rides on it and trevor was yelling something.

michael siting on a bench off of sysiphus theater, smoking away on a stump when a guard approaches and remindes him of the prohibited smoking, he totally flips out and yells at him to take care of more immediate causes of death

Trevor lying on a balcony edge with just his underwear on, drunk at 9AM, then I had to drink-drive to the nearest clothes store to find some pants and a wifebeater.

Pants? Why? :v

Exactly. I just did the next mission in his tighty whiteys