Jizzy

The endings. MAJOR SPOILERS

Since somebody wanted to ruin the endings for me, then link me to them, here they are. Lets discuss them.

A. Franklin kills Trevor

B. Franklin kills Micheal

C. They all live happily ever after

I think A. is the best one, because Trevor is a horrible person, who I love playing as, so I'll choose C when I get there.

It builds up for ages

Was hoping for a plot twist, but no. The way you dictate what happens with the options on the phone kinda sucked too.

I just beat the story for GTA 5 and needless to say, it was amazing. I was wondering,

after you initially choose who to kill in the end and kill them, is there any way to undo the person you killed without restarting the story? I didn't save before starting the mission as I didn't know it was the last one, and replaying missions doesn't put you where you are in the replay, just loads you back before you replayed.

Any help would be lovely.

/Moved and merged and... What don't you understand about spoiler tags, SICM, you moron? Especially about the story ending. Ffs
i am sorry daddy dont hurt me i will be a good girl next time

Since somebody wanted to ruin the endings for me, then link me to them, here they are. Lets discuss them.

A. Franklin kills Trevor

I think A. is the best one, because Trevor is a horrible person, who I love playing as, so I'll choose C when I get there.

A. Franklin kills Trevor B. Franklin kills Micheal C. They all live happily ever after I think A. is the best one, because Trevor is a horrible person, who I love playing as, so I'll choose C when I get there.

More details

trevor gets fucken burned

michael gets capped

A. Franklin kills Trevor

A. Franklin kills Trevor B. Franklin kills Micheal C. They all live happily ever after I think A. is the best one, because Trevor is a horrible person, who I love playing as, so I'll choose C when I get there.

More details

trevor gets fucken burned

michael gets capped

No he doesn't.

He falls off that thing

I was going to pick 3 but there weren't anymore strangers for 2 (in my game, atleast) so that's what I went with. Tried to pull up when the option came but I guess the choice is already made at that point. If I knew what would happen with 3 I would've done that.

i did 3, because i didn't want to see the results of the other two, perhaps on another playthrough... and are you sure there weren't anymore strangers? i had some new ones pop up for me after i finished the scavenger hunts for various items like the letters and submarine parts... i still haven't seen all the friends and strangers stuff and i've been done with the game for a couple of days now...

Went with Trevor without thinking about the side missions I hadn't completed. Now can't finish his freaks and strangers missions. Anyway to go back besides replaying t/he whole game?

You can replay each option for the final mission. But you get a warning screen before letting you know that once the mission is finished, you will return to that current moment. So you can't change the end you originally chose.

I think the ending was poorly planned.

The 3 choices weren't explained that well (I chose A because I thought C meant Franklin would die). Who in their right mind would want a character they've just spent 16+ hours playing as to die because of a simple A,B,or C choice? I literally yelled at the screen when Michael set Trevor on fire (I tried to get out of it with Franklin by shooting in the air). I still had side missions as Trevor to play. :Luckily for me I had a manual save from 'Lamar Down', so I'm playing through the last few hours again as we speak. Trevor shall live again!

• Like 1

Finished the game last night, ending was ok, didn't feel as depressed as when I finished IV lol.

I was staring at that phone for 15 minutes and debated what decision to take.

Couldn't kill Michael, he has wife and kids and I like him.

What about Trevor, realistically thinking this might have been the right choice, but he's the most fun GTA character ever.

So I decided to choose 3) deathwish, because Franklin ain't no snitch, he's a good guy and I would have rather died a hero.

Well turns out it was the best decision! I'm happy. Seriously, who would want to kill a main character?

• Like 2

Finished the game last night, ending was ok, didn't feel as depressed as when I finished IV lol.

I was staring at that phone for 15 minutes and debated what decision to take. Couldn't kill Michael, he has wife and kids and I like him. What about Trevor, realistically thinking this might have been the right choice, but he's the most fun GTA character ever. So I decided to choose 3) deathwish, because Franklin ain't no snitch, he's a good guy and I would have rather died a hero. Well turns out it was the best decision! I'm happy. Seriously, who would want to kill a main character?

Chose the same for the exact same reasons, turns out

made the right choice, Franklin wouldn't kill em and it made me like Lamar a lot more.

Glad to be finished and I liked the ending, but regards to Trevor

I wanted him and Patricia together tbh

• Like 4

due to my little cunt of a brother telling me what happens (thinking i have completed the story as my completion % is much higher than his) i found out about option C.

thinking there was only one option i've now fucked it up royally by reading the thread. on the other hand, i know which one to pick now

I can't believe I have to restart the game because of

the ending I chose.

This pisses me off royally, I want a patch right fucking now.

You do know you can just reload a manual save and finish the game again from there?

...You did remember to manual/quick save towards the end, didn't you?

I can't believe I have to restart the game because of

the ending I chose.

This pisses me off royally, I want a patch right fucking now.

You do know you can just reload a manual save and finish the game again from there?

...You did remember to manual/quick save towards the end, didn't you?

I only have one save file, so I'm screwed.

I refrained from reading this thread until I finished the story which I did just now. I chose ending C because I didn't want anyone killed off. It was an alright ending, nothing special but I loved this story compared to IV. Three days of side missions until the big O!