I did order a cheap uv blacklight torch on amazon last week, but it was from Hong Kong, so god knows how many months later i'll get that. I think these alien icon locations tie in with the epsilon tracts. There's plenty of theories floating around to read about.

Edited by DuPz0r
I merged Blueprint Secrets with Easter Eggs. Same thing.

I've found a symbol on the side of the mountain, seems to be the same one from inside the Cable car station mentioned in the Video above.

If you ride the cable car to the top without skipping the journey you can see it at the last moment before you reach the station at the top.

I took these pics while in a helicopter as its near impossible to get to it on foot

post-426-0-35620100-1380403784.jpgpost-426-0-85093200-1380403793.jpg

I did order a cheap uv blacklight torch on amazon last week, but it was from Hong Kong, so god knows how many months later i'll get that. I think these alien icon locations tie in with the epsilon tracts. There's plenty of theories floating around to read about.

Can u post the links to those articles?

I've found a symbol on the side of the mountain, seems to be the same one from inside the Cable car station mentioned in the Video above.

If you ride the cable car to the top without skipping the journey you can see it at the last moment before you reach the station at the top.

I took these pics while in a helicopter as its near impossible to get to it on foot

Nice find. I always skip to the top.

fuck me but i must know the secret behind this god dam puzzle, R* why do you play these mind games with us!?

ok i have been thinking and thought up a theory on the mountain.

so here it is lets say we do unlock the secret of the mountain and the wall at the cable car station that looks like a door, opens and its a portal to north Yankton's map and here you are given the ufo and jet pack to fly but the easter egg is the map its self and the reason it is cracked is because you were all ready there once.

remember this is only a theory because we don't know what the secret really is.

also i don't understand what it is with this game an aliens,monkeys,or random barks and franklin with the dog that he can understand what it says even if it was never there.

I'm sorry but every one of these symbols looks like the same thing, it's a disc, floating above a peak.

E.G. The UFO appearing atop Mt. Chiliad,

I think they're just hinting toward what happens at 100%

I wonder if the Docker is somehow linked to unlocking any secrets?

I saw a rumour on reddit that you park it under a UFO and honk the horn like 7 times or something and the UFO reacts somehow. Gonna try it later.

I saw a rumour on reddit that you park it under a UFO and honk the horn like 7 times or something and the UFO reacts somehow. Gonna try it later.

Sounds legit. I also heard if you wear the Epsilon robes and go and find both of the other characters then drive them up mount Chilliad in a camper van while the radio is turned off you'll hear the voice of god through the radio static.

I'm sure I saw mentioned somewhere there was a near copy of the Marston ranch somewhere south of Sandy Shores, anyone seen that or is it bullshit?

Sounds legit. I also heard if you wear the Epsilon robes and go and find both of the other characters then drive them up mount Chilliad in a camper van while the radio is turned off you'll hear the voice of god through the radio static.

I'm sure I saw mentioned somewhere there was a near copy of the Marston ranch somewhere south of Sandy Shores, anyone seen that or is it bullshit?

Im not to sure about that one. ive been all through there, and I honestly haven't found it. Im not exactly sure though, but ill keep my eyes out for it.