gmt

(franklin's) garage not keeping cars?

By process of elimination i think ive figured out that you can only store one car in each safe house's garage, and maybe a car/motorbike or car/cycle, let me know if this works for you guys..... plus if you have a special car for racing etc. Store it in grove st garage! :) i also wouldn't advise using a car you're particularly attached to in story missions as sometime this causes you to lose them. The obvious exception to this rule is the protag's signature vehicle(s) good luck!

Well i have Michael's wife's red convertible in Franklin's garage and i'm sure i didn't put it there. Keep waiting for it to disappear like others i have put there seem to.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/09/23/rockstar-aware-of-cars-disappearing-from-grand-theft-auto-v-garages.aspx

So Rockstar have acknowledged this problem. Apparently, driving the character's personal vehicles may be causing your stored safe house cars to disappear.

• Like 1

yep had that happen to. might be linked to the mission where franklin had to take care of amanda's ride...

Yeah i guess so, but the car is also back at Michael's as well :)

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but I have a solution for vehicles going missing from Garages.

All you need to do is go stand outside the garage where your Car/ Bike has disappeared from ( make sure that the Garage Door is closed when you do this ), then Quick Save the game on your phone, and immediately reload the save. Once the game has re-loaded, your vehicle will be back in the Garage when you walk over to open the door.

*Tried this yesterday, and doesn't work.

Edited by BlackSox9

I had a new issue with franklin and his garage. It just won't open. I'm pretty sure there is a car in there from before but the door will not open, when I'm in a car or on foot. Not sure why that is happening, although it's not too much of a problem since I just took my newly upgraded car to franklin's big garage

If u lose your car in the water and walk away it disappears when u come back. I went to the special garage and it wasn't there. I then went to the impound and it wasn't there. So I'm guessing it's gone.

for whatever reason, I'm yet to run into trouble with Trevor's Sandy Shores garage. little spoilers tho to explain it

I placed a Gaintlet there prior to Trevor relocating to LS and now that Michael and Trevor got exiled from the city, the car is still there

Why the fuck did I buy a huge ass hangar just so the planes only spawn in one position too small for the Titan?! I struggled to get the plane, only to find It spawns in the same small ass place as the others and then explodes. Gone forever... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-!

Yeah, this topic will work.

Where the hell am I supposed to save cars at Trevor's final safehouse? There aren't any clearly marked areas, but it said I could save cars there when I acquired the place. I got a free Vigero from a rampage, but my trustworthy garage is full of my important cars.

i had the same issue with the

(using wade's voice) "vespucci beach" apartment...

i couldn't find the spot to save a car either... tried next to the garage but that only worked for a bit, made me think it was only there because the game remembered one of the last vehicles i drove...

i couldn't find the spot to save a car either... tried next to the garage but that only worked for a bit, made me think it was only there because the game remembered one of the last vehicles i drove...

I never had an issue with that one. You have to park right next to the stairs.

that's where the marker appears for missions... i've lost cars there...

that's where the marker appears for missions... i've lost cars there...

That's weird.

First time i got there was in an infernus. It moved it forward slightly into that spot automatically after the cutscene. after that I parked a few cars in the same spot with no worries.