Sign in to follow this  
inforlonghaul

Issues with R* Social Club?

Was curious if anybody else was having an issue with R* Social Club within the last 30 minutes or so?

I had to do a side mission that required me taking a photograph. Everytime I tried to use the Camera, it said there was an issue with the Social Club and that it couldn't load the Snapmatic thing, therefore preventing me from taking photos and causing me to fail my mission. I eventually just had to disconnect my Ethernet and finally the Camera worked.

I think a lot of people are, me included. From what I read in your post, does that mean we have to be connected to social club to complete the missions? Every time I try to take a picture it comes up with an error.

So, Social Club seems to have improved - Snapmatic finally works regularly, so hopefully I shan't miss any more epic photo op moments.

Yesterday I also started seeing real-time score updates for the first time...after seeing "Massacre has beaten your score on x mission" three or four times, I went into the Notifications settings and turned SC and Friends notices off. He must have been grinding through golding everything or else is already on his second playthrough, and I'm still working away on my first file. :P

Glad to see things are improving, especially as we get closer to GTAO launch.

anyone else's social club totally out of sync?

just checked my stats and it misses like 3 or 4 trophies aswell as other statistical stuff, also the bawsaq portfolio is like real 4 days behind my game's state (listing stocks I sold earlier this week), seemingly the only stat given I can confirm is the overall progress percentage :huh:

The only thing you can do is make sure you're signed in, and give it some time. Everything will synch up eventually. Trophies can be synched from your console.

except for the basaq stats, everything is back to sync with my game...

for whatever reason, it still lists fruit stocks in my chars' portfolio... sold them right after the raise from the respective sidemission.