Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Gunsmith is there a single man on Earth that you don't find handsome?

dunno how to take a joke or what???

Of course I do. Just present the joke first. I can't laugh if there's nothing to laugh at can I? :huh:

What are you dressed as here?

Kuz perhaps yer name should be changed to cunt. the name fits. gonna call u that from here on out. Cunt.

Read the fuckin post

That sounds like a fantastic idea, and quite fitting. I could get in on this

We shall call him Kuntz.

Kuz perhaps yer name should be changed to cunt. the name fits. gonna call u that from here on out. Cunt.

What the fucks your problem, mate? Oh I see, you're joking again. Har har har You got me.

Read the fucking post

Whoops... Sorry bout that. I read it once already so I didn't bother again, I didn't recall the hippie part.

He's difficult on every day.

That's why I'm going to call him Kuntz from now on.

That's funny coming from you. Perhaps I should refer to you as Penis Fagboy from now on. I find that very fitting.

You got a problem with me then take it to R&R. This isn't the place.

What the fucks your problem, mate? Oh I see, you're joking again. Har har har You got me.

Read the fucking post

Whoops. I read it once already so I didn't bother again, I didn't recall the hippie part.

That's funny coming from you. Perhaps I should refer to you as Penis Fagboy from now on.

The only problem I have with you is you responding seriously to not-serious posts (See what I mean?). That and you kill people for trivial reasons while in freemode.

Work on those two things honey buns. Oops, I mean, Kuntz : ) Nobody liked Tien on DBZ because he was too serious all the time. Accept your new title with pride for Kuntz everywhere who want to be more like you!

PS, you can call me whatever you want. I'm not an sensitive little bitch who gets mad at insults. In case you've forgotten I'm the Cheif proud americanry Officer of this place.

Also Truth, you are one sexy walker. Would go Necrofeliac for it.

• Like 1

Read the fucking post

Whoops. I read it once already so I didn't bother again, I didn't recall the hippie part.

That's funny coming from you. Perhaps I should refer to you as Penis Fagboy from now on.

no_bullshit_single.jpg

We're sorry. Your post has surpassed the amount of bullshit this forum allows and thus has been denied.

Okay, Smiffy. I'll stop for the sake of your hard on...

and you know.. not spamming.

1486792_10202121999204896_984862046_n.jpg

P.S. Fanboy is a fine gentleman. His voice oozes uber manliness and his hair and style is impeccable. I hope to one day meet P.S Fanboy so I may have his autograph.

I am who I am, and I'm ok with it.

Good for you, Fanboy.

stop being so mad.

You think I'm mad?

Wow...

Well you responded quickly and with an aggressive tone, so yes that comes off as being mad.

You're mad kid

How observant of you.

Also: Dean Kuntz. Although Dean Kuz sounds better.

Ku Zi Poo? Nah too elementary.

Oh I know! How about Kuz? Yeah that works...

My submission for this years Mr.Gay UK competition. Probably should've shaved.

post-57-0-93141700-1392398960_thumb.jpg