Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Why are you looking at him like he's about to murder you? Is he a psychopath? He'll fit in perfectly around here.

Hahahaha, no. That was an 'unexpected, in the moment' shot taken by this evil* photographer lady. We were probably just talking about the gig we'd attended. and she just snapped us without either of us realising.

*she's not really evil, just mischievous

Gingers aren't I joking matter, they'll take your soul man. One already took my heart ;) see I have feelings

Gingers aren't I joking matter, they'll take your soul man. One already took my heart ;) see I have feelings

C'mon BonEs. Pink off!

Since I haven't got a cool beard; I rocked out my tradmark sunglasses and some erect nipple action...for the ladies...

• Like 4

Finally, a set of nipples to rival Qd's... :shlick:

Thank gtagrl and her nipple clamps.

i actually don't own anything pink lol :lol:... but i've tried on pink before and i look damn good in it...

:o Damn...I was hoping you'd model some hot pink underwear for everyone(me). The dream is ruined...

• Like 1

Suited and booted edition!!

Deary me. This is the cheesiest smile in England very drunk in Blackpool, 2007.

post-57-0-82800800-1392175151.jpg

Drinking in the sun all day without sun tan lotion...burnt to a crisp. This ensemble was absolute agony...the collar chafing against the back my of neck in a sweaty nightclub *shudders*. Another good idea is to wear flashing sunglasses in said nightclub, couldn't see for two days. Surprised I didn't fall in the ocean.

• Like 1

well fuck, i feel like i should post something now that i changed my mean muggin profile pic, lol.

a few from the past:

don't think Kuz was even alive when this was shot, shit. was the late 90's

building sand castles with old brothers from long ago,Greg, rob and then my closest friend, Rick

185_10470372951_4766_n.jpg

good buddie jim, myself with a glass of jin and juice, (was dressed as a hippie, it's a wig and i still have it), my bff, the older bro i wish i had, Rick annnd my actual older bro, the dumbass. ummmm 2001. yeah

185_10470492951_2922_n.jpg

lmao, my good buddie Mike, lol. he always cracks me the fuck up, and yes, that's a joint, 2008ish

197168_5811962951_6228_n.jpg

my mom kept buggin me for a nice picture of me, sometime last yr, so i sent her this when i got up one mornin, hehehehe

mean muggin

1655845_10152277666712952_1463934811_n.jpg

said i'm smiling on the inside dammit....lol

• Like 6