Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

As much as I hate Brian and hope he suffers an extremely slow and painful death, cold and alone and wondering why this happened to him, he is right, those shoes are hideous.

:mellow:

Brian, you know nothing about fashion. Shut up.

I never said anything about the shoe itself, so take it down a notch with the tone. His feet just happened to look big in those shoes.

^Envious of Ace's Resonator.

Envious of nothing. I had a sweet Pearl Kit awhile back, sold that bitch when I needed the cash plus I didn't have room for a full kit.

They're still hideous.

The gay man inside of me says that black shoes don't go with a Charcoal tux and that it should have been a brown shoe.

The straight man inside of me says fuck it, it fits so wear it.

Looks like that dish is a bit salty. A bit too salty, perhaps. :v

Also, goodbye to the beard. Somewhere up in Valhalla, it's spending much quality time with Thor and the Valkyries.

If you were to let me "borrow" it, there'd be no need for me to knock off the music shop, mate.

it's not gone completely, it's just not as epic as that one anymore....

"Not as epic" = "gone" in my book.

it's not gone completely, it's just not as epic as that one anymore....

I take solace in the fact that parts of that beard will forever be weaved into the fibers of the Vault 101 hoodie.

• Like 4

Well to be specific I'm from a Sunni Muslim tribal family that originated in Najd in modern day Saudi Arabia with members that settled in Qatar, Eastern Saudi, Kuwait and Bahrain. I'm from Bahrain though.

• Like 1

I wish I could grow an epic Bones beard,(not like I physically can't) but then everyone at home will think I got super religious and traveling will become even more of a nuisance.

Nah man, all you gotta do is sport a red white and blue turbin that says " america fuck yeah" on the back. When someone asks you if youre a terrrorist, point to the headgear.

• Like 2