Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Guest Marney-1

Me and my mate used to jump off the school roof on our skateboards which looking back now wasn't such a sensible thing to do. :P

We have a wheelchair skateboarder on here? Fucking awesome. I knew a kid from Saskatchewan who literally had no legs below the waist, yet still skateboards. He can bust one of the sickest 50-50s I've ever seen.

I find this hidden joke very humourous. Perhaps i've made it up, but it's bloody funny.

Guest Marney-1

Nah, its basically the same thing...

Should probably just cut the off like you do to the limbs of a fruit tree that dont bear fruit..l

Hahaha, i'll keep that in mind

So what's the story behind the skateboard accident, what were you attempting at the time?

Should probably just cut the off like you do to the limbs of a fruit tree that dont bear fruit..l

So what's the story behind the skateboard accident, what were you attempting at the time?

Boneless 360 fingerflip off a 30ft gap... My knee blew out on take off and I landed backwards and fractured 3 vertabrae in my back...It sucked.

Guest Marney-1

Boneless 360 fingerflip off a 30ft gap... My knee blew out on take off and I landed backwards and fractured 3 vertabrae in my back...It sucked.

I bet it did, was the skateboard okay?

Qd mentioned further up about his uncle attempting to jump a river bank or something which reminded me of a mate of mine; to cut a long story short we were in the middle of nowhere and had to get from A-B and I found a short cut which involved jumping a gap about 10ft across by 10ft down. I made the jump but he landed with both feet at the same time on a sort of sloping bank and both his kneecaps popped out through his skin. He was fucked for months but can still walk.

Why is there a number 3 on your forehead?

Oh my God, did you see the movie "The Frighteners"? I'M FREAKING OUT HERE! :no:

Is it a coinsidence that you were the one to notice it?

Your profilepic is the All-seeing eye, also known as the THIRD eye. And the third eye is usually placed.. On the forehead!

Guest Marney-1

No but I presume it's erm, frightening?

No but I presume it's erm, frightening?

In the movie there's a guys who can not only see the dead, but also see who's the next target for the Grim Reaper by the number on their forhead. It looks like I'm the 3rd victim..