Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

i've been there... i wore a detroit tigers hat but no one gave me shit because the cubs suck and the tigers were currently winning their division... it's a cool place though, if you're a baseball fan, you have to at least go to wrigley field once...

anyone ever mention that you kinda look like bartman?? :lol:...

stevegame.jpg

it's a fun experience being at wrigley though, me and my brother hung out at a pub just outside the stadium for a couple of hours drinking... going to wrigley field is an all day experience... one day i would like to go to soldier field too...

It really is an all day thing to take advantage of, especially if you're a Cub fan. Cubby Bear and Sluggers are a couple of great bars in that area.

I haven't been to Soldier Field yet. Not so much of a Bears fan, and I'd have to be to pay that much for a ticket lol.

yea, NFL tickets are outrageously overpriced, but baseball tickets are juuuuust right :D... comerica park has a standing room only ticket that's only $15... can't beat that :D... cubs play the tigers in wrigley field this year... i think i am gonna try to go to that one...