Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

icon11.gif

Is that...lotion on the amp lol

Yah. That was down in the basement/brothers room at my old place. To be fair he is a cabinet maker....so he works with wood all day. So he need lotion. XD

Unless you work at a faire/circus/carnival/vaudevillian show, or at least used to, there's no real need for a handlebar mustache.

I was insulted by the Heineken commercial about handlebar mustaches. Guinness is clearly the only beer that goes with that particular cranial accessory.

Unless you work at a faire/circus/carnival/vaudevillian show, or at least used to, there's no real need for a handlebar mustache.

I was insulted by the Heineken commercial about handlebar mustaches. Guinness is clearly the only beer that goes with that particular cranial accessory.

What if your just a total badass?

Bruce willis was hot on Die Hard one, when he started loosing his hair put me off.

is it just me, or is die hard 4 the best one?? i love the new one... but i am also a fan of justin long, timothy olyphant, maggie Q ( :fap:) and cliff curtis... sam jackson in die hard 3 was good, but 4 has an all-star cast, including kevin smith!! and it also has the best action scenes since terminator 2...

I think nothing beat die hard 1, however die hard 4 was good, was still funny and a great storyline. They are makinga fifth one arent they?

yea, they're making a 4th...

@firm - come on, they can't all be winners... willis has been in hundreds of movies, he's bound to have a few stinkers... i think he's the greatest action movie actor of my generation... fuck arnold and steven segal, willis is da man!!

icon11.gif

Bruce willis was hot on Die Hard one, when he started loosing his hair put me off.

is it just me, or is die hard 4 the best one?? i love the new one... but i am also a fan of justin long, timothy olyphant, maggie Q ( :fap:) and cliff curtis... sam jackson in die hard 3 was good, but 4 has an all-star cast, including kevin smith!! and it also has the best action scenes since terminator 2...

live free die hard was the worst. too over the top

hell yea, i always thought the same thing, dup... one day he's gonna get his die hard role and really get all the big action roles there after... so far, transporter is probably his biggest grossing franchise... although, i think crank would be the better one :D... by the way, i wonder if they're working on a 3rd one yet...

Probably bOnEs. He's always working on a crank or a transport film lol.

I doubt I'd be able to grow a decent beard with my facial hair. i get to this length and give up coz it gets itchy, and it doesn't look very thick either. As Mass would say, you can still see my chin! :P

post-28-0-73760400-1329487746.jpg

Newest pic of me, from a few weeks ago on the train home from Bolton. After seeing Liverpool get beat 3-1 >_<. I'd been travelling for about 12 hours in total and been up since 5 AM. Hence looking fucked. The drink was needed.

166914_10150546586563288_618793287_9012358_2114893176_n.jpg

Also note the R* sticker on the back of my phone :D

Guest Bruce Willis

Newest pic of me, from a few weeks ago on the train home from Bolton. After seeing Liverpool get beat 3-1 >_<. I'd been travelling for about 12 hours in total and been up since 5 AM. Hence looking fucked. The drink was needed.

166914_10150546586563288_618793287_9012358_2114893176_n.jpg

Also note the R* sticker on the back of my phone :D

Fucking racist hooligan.

• Like 1

Jason Statham is pretty badass. He's like the British Bruce Willis imo.

also, for the lolz:

Best Statham scene.