Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

I have two jobs here: provide the eye candy and to regale you with drinking stories(not been many of those lately).

• Like 2

still waiting on the digital copy, but here's the actual copy... i told you this shot looked bad ass! B)... i actually look like a fucking pirate, and someone told me that i look like i was ripped straight from the history books... i still can't believe how fucking awesome this turned out, i am speechless...

post-24-0-51122300-1447821114_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

so i finally got the digital copy of my pirate pic... it's now plastered all over my social media outlets as my profile pic, and of course here as well... the quality is such top notch that if i had a fireplace, 10/10 would hang above it :lol:...

post-24-0-42965800-1448068822.jpg

• Like 7

so i finally got the digital copy of my pirate pic... it's now plastered all over my social media outlets as my profile pic, and of course here as well... the quality is such top notch that if i had a fireplace, 10/10 would hang above it :lol:...

attachicon.gifpirate capnbones small.jpg

Get it printed on a king sized quilt cover. If you ever bring a chick back, you can tell her to come see cap'in's bOnE down in the brig... :whistle:

• Like 3

I had this hideous handmade Xmas sweater (given to me as a sincere gift :blink:), kept it in the closet for years, never wore it, and now I regret getting rid of it.

I love seeing it when a guy goes Christmas shopping with absolutely no idea what to buy the misses, and has to get creative and pick their brain trying to figure out what she'd like...

Inevitably it never works out to be something exciting or something she actually wanted, but it's funny to see it happen. Hell it's happened to me before. I thought i knew what i wanted,but when it gets to the week before Christmas, i had no idea.

Did you get what you came for Firm, Other than a pint?

• Like 1

I love seeing it when a guy goes Christmas shopping with absolutely no idea what to buy the misses, and has to get creative and pick their brain trying to figure out what she'd like...

Inevitably it never works out to be something exciting or something she actually wanted, but it's funny to see it happen. Hell it's happened to me before. I thought i knew what i wanted,but when it gets to the week before Christmas, i had no idea.

Did you get what you came for Firm, Other than a pint?

Ugh. Christmas...25 minutes of actual shopping. Three hours of waiting for people to get the fuck out of your way.

I did pretty well. Beer makes me creative. I got her some cabaret style lights for her dressing table mirror(just need to find the time to rig 'em up). I'm going to buy a large bow so I can attempt to present it as a present?!

Some boots she's been hinting at, a large multi-coloured flowing scarf thingamajig, necklace, earrings, and a load of bath/shower stuff.

I treated myself to three pints, a Ben Sherman and the new Brian Clough film.

Not a bad days work.

• Like 1