Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

I see your suit/Canadian tuxedo. I raise you one golden cowboy hat.post-57-0-98849400-1431648044_thumb.jpg

This fucking night...

• Like 3

He seemed to be pretty cool with it, in the post-bottle-stabbing pic. I feel like he probably had a few more pints, before going to the hospital.

Hell, he might have been working on the last one in the hospital.

I thought that was standard practice. Never leave a half full pint. If need be. Bring it with you. I have a vast collection of relocated pint glasses.

Hey. I'm just a lad from Notts with a lust for life. I hang like an '80s playboy, I bleed beautifully and I can neck a pint within 6 seconds ;)

Good morning.

• Like 3

For those Americans and Canadians who are at work/starting work. I hope my smile brightens your day.post-57-0-53700300-1432223197_thumb.jpg

#cunt

• Like 4

Well it took me 8 years, 2 kids and a mortgage. It's all about committing to tying her down then crushing all hope. After that it's quite straightforward.

• Like 7

Congratulations, marra.

Wife and kids...well that's you finished init ;)

Over the moon for you, mate.

• Like 1

Rob, I dont see a beard in that blurryness :o

It's there albeit shorter than I'd like. I can't clean shave. I have no chin. My bottom lip meets my neck. It's weird.

Ahh. Ya it's funny if you've never seen someone without a beard they dont know what to picture.

before i shaved mine people thought I had a receeding jaw. meanwhile its the opposite.

We were in Bali at the same time as a mate of mine randomly. Went out for dinner and half way through the meal he challenged me to go on the slingshot ride next to the restaurant. I'm shit scared of heights. But I'm also a very stubborn bastard. I drank enough beer that Firm would have been proud of me then headed for the ride. This is me. Blind drunk. Trash talking my mate as he tried to back out of what was his suggestion. We did it. He spewed. Good times.post-23443-0-56203000-1433516990.jpg

• Like 7