Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

this is when you know you got the total package... the beard is epic and the style is impecible... i didn't take a lot of pics on vacation, but my suit game was strong... who knew 30 in length on the pants was too long :(... perhaps i need to pull them up a bit :P...

post-24-0-23855300-1431063942_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

That tie would be a bitch to, well, tie with that beard.

I can barely do it and I can see what I'm doing.

Also Massacre, I read a study just the other day that said wearing a suit changed the way you think.

It boosts your confidence and you start looking down on regular non-suit wearing plebs.

That was the jist of it anyway.

• Like 2

Pretty sure I'd just look like a bouncer, or a villain on Gotham, if I wore a suit. I'm too scary to be suave.

Nonsense. The two aren't mutually exclusive, you know. It's about fabric, fit, and finishing touches, within those three you'll find a style that's all your own. (Or with the help of a good tailor, or gay best friend.)

People would react so differently, it'd be worth it for that alone.

I normally dress like a biker/lumberjack/post-apocalyptic mechanic. I don't know how to even begin wrapping all that up in a suit. Also, I don't have a gay friend. I think the gays think that I look like the sort of person who would assault them without reason.

I'm not. :(

I normally dress like a biker/lumberjack/post-apocalyptic mechanic. I don't know how to even begin wrapping all that up in a suit. Also, I don't have a gay friend. I think the gays think that I look like the sort of person who would assault them without reason.

#Bear

• Like 3

Well, lemme know whenever you go suit shopping, I'll come with, and we'll find an ensemble that can be rocked thoroughly by a biker/lumberjack/post-apocalyptic mechanic.

• Like 1

two words: canadian tuxedo...

• Like 2