Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

I'm the only American who wouldn't be afraid to go there, and also wouldn't shoot random people. Mostly because I'm a knife guy, but also because I don't have the uncontrollable urge to murder brown people that most of my country has.

• Like 1

I met this girl in college and she frienzoned me when I asked her out.

don't worry bruh, many people make it out of the friendzone once the women realizes that the man they've been wanting has been at the their side this entire time... pushing the issue doesn't work, but waiting for it might work.. unless you find another of course ;)...

• Like 3

Yes, it was a great day to be back in Portugal, it was about 35ºc and I drank about thirty thousand caiprinhas.

caipirinha website.jpg

Thank you Brazilian brothers.

• Like 1

Your crew looks weird, bro.

On a more personal note, what are you doing wearing khaki slacks with a black jacket? Are you an archaeological researcher for Oxford? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that, based on the brown belt, you were at least wearing brown shoes.

Your crew looks weird, bro.

On a more personal note, what are you doing wearing khaki slacks with a black jacket? Are you an archaeological researcher for Oxford? I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that, based on the brown belt, you were at least wearing brown shoes.

AH!

Here are the shoes,

cNgeydO.jpg

It was too hot to wear a full suit, fuck that shit. jacket was on for the photo basically - I ain't wearing that all day long. Also, it apparently is a very dark blue, but the photo was scanned.

Wait... am I actually justifying my choice of clothes on the internet? I wear a Reservoir Dogs themed t-shirt to work ffs.

• Like 1

You clean up fine (as expected), and the groom looks suitably radiant, as he should...but fashion police aside, your crew still looks weird, cuda.

My high school buddies! I don't get to see them that often! You have to realize our origins,

They weren't supposed to try and dress fashionably, hell, these kids shouldn't even be white.

You come from an Optimus commercial? I don't even know what that is, but it's a miracle you survived.

I am from Amadora, just outside of Lisbon. It has a high crime rate, lots of gangs and drugs. Growing up there was an interesting adventure, but I still love it, and one day I hope to go back and help the city. For a couple of these guys, more than likely it was their first time wearing a suit.

Optimus is a telecommunication company that did a commercial in Amadora, some of the guys in the last seconds of the clip I actually went to school with :). It's all portrayed in a negative light (I've already had lot of discussions about this... I don't like the city being portrayed like some sort of American 'hood').

Wait... am I actually justifying my choice of clothes on the internet? I wear a Reservoir Dogs themed t-shirt to work ffs.

You can't spend all that time working on your physical appearance and then abandon any semblance of style.

I'm trying to help you, damn it. If the situation calls for a suit, then suit up.

post-9-0-91383800-1405974655_thumb.jpg

I couldn't find one without a hat, or a watermark.

• Like 3