Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

when we eventually meet, tanner, hook a brotha up...

What's the name of your band?

Hey, I'm in two bands at the moment! The one getting the most radio play and shows etc is Downside.

working at the livery brewery, we get at least an act a week and sometimes i get to meet some of them... i do prepare their meals before shows after all, lol...... but it's amazing to see how relaxed and excited they are at their shows... to them (and you) the work is the practice, the travel is the job, the income from shows pays for all that (you hope)... the only time they actually have their fun is playing shows...

it's amazing to see how many people are so excited to be up on stage, even if there's only a dozen or two in the crowd... there's this new orleans guitarist who's pretty much the top one right now from the bayou (tab benoit), and he spoke those words to us a couple years ago about how the show wasn't the job, it was the release from it...

still can't believe an act like him and a few others we get love to come to play in a little tiny corner of michigan :lol:... how many people do you regularly play in front of?

• Like 1

I wanted to like your post, Tanner, but then I remembered what a group of 3+ women sounds like, my penis inverted, and I vomited on my sleeping cat.

But those women are European...

Bitches is bitches. Three or more sound like cackling hens, no matter where you go.

Unless you go to the Middle East, then they sound similar to turkeys. And then the religious police come by and beat the shit out of them.

I haven't shaved in a week+ simply because I'm super fucking lazy. But I will consider it. For you, Massacre.

• Like 1

Last one I promise(got a new phone so I'm raping the camera). Plus I'm merry. Trying out my old Hawaiian(since gtagrl stole my t-shirt) Tommy Vercetti eat your heart out.

post-57-0-01087000-1405616266_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The Life of Firm is a play with many costume changes. I approve.
Gotta stay phresh.