Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Recent photo of me.

Crimson I thought you are a male... But if that is you you should be really happy with how you look. Very very pretty.

Anyone else really wanting to hear what Demon has to say next?

:P

:huh:

Quick! Demon here's your chance!

Are your parents out of the house? *Coming over* :buttsecks:

Demon......Why would you think i was a male? :blink: ... Clearly my avatar picture doesn't look like i have cock and balls and i don't know what guy would have Crimson BUTTERFLY as their username.

But thanks for the compliment.... The photo is really me.

Oh and...Yeah my parents were out, thankfully i locked all my doors and windows and put the security alarm on... just in case :lol:

Demon......Why would you think i was a male? :blink: ... Clearly my avatar picture doesn't look like i have cock and balls and i don't know what guy would have Crimson BUTTERFLY as their username.

Oh and...Yeah my parents were out, thankfully i locked all my doors and windows and put the security alarm on... just in case :lol:

It's ok, Massacre's still working his way through central Siberia at the moment. And once he's done there he's off on a tour promoting peace across Egypt, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran. So you're quite safe... for a few weeks anyway.

• Like 1

lol, we are not used to have female members, so I automatically think of everyone as male. And I'm right almost 99% of the time... I think many guys could have "butterfly" in their username, it's not masculine but not very feminine either. :lol:

You don't need to fear a visit from me anyway, I was heading for Vice. :P

*checks back door is locked* (If you get my meaning. :unsure: )

*puts masking tape over back door* HAH! There's no way through that! Do your worst.

Sounds pretty uncomfortable, might as well secure it by stapling it as well, nail gun might work too!!

lol, we are not used to have female members, so I automatically think of everyone as male. And I'm right almost 99% of the time... I think many guys could have "butterfly" in their username, it's not masculine but not very feminine either. :lol:

Well, we have Nix who is Psy's Sister, Crimson is Psy's girlfriend. Wasn't Nec related to Pyro in some way or another? And Koko was someone's friend I believe.

• Like 1

Well, we have Nix who is Psy's Sister, Crimson is Psy's girlfriend. Wasn't Nec related to Pyro in some way or another? And Koko was someone's friend I believe.

Psy's girlfriend..? He's got two girls here then, Nix and Crimson. :)

Nec, I remember the name. Wasn't she a moderator?

Amnesiac's friend me thinks...

Vicey your backdoor is only safe if you jam everything possible into it before he gets there. Then he'll have no room to shimmy in.

You seem to know a few backdoor tricks. Why can that be, hmmm.... :whistle:

• Like 1

It's ok, Massacre's still working his way through central Siberia at the moment. And once he's done there he's off on a tour promoting peace across Egypt, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran. So you're quite safe... for a few weeks anyway.

*Returns to the forums*

*Replaces armored gas mask with leisure gas mask*

Now, what's all this about?

• Like 1

Amnesiac's friend me thinks...

Vicey your backdoor is only safe if you jam everything possible into it before he gets there. Then he'll have no room to shimmy in.

We'll try that one tomorrow, k? :wub:

*Returns to the forums*

*Replaces armored gas mask with leisure gas mask*

Now, what's all this about?

B-b-b-b-back doors sir.

I want all doors shut and under the watch of my armed guards at all times, Viceman, you know that. As punishment, your back door will now remain open to anyone who wishes to use it for the rest of the week, even Demon. I expect my laws to be enforced in the most violent way possible, and you have failed me. Perhaps being violated by the annoying Swede will encourage you to work harder.

• Like 1

I want all doors shut and under the watch of my armed guards at all times, Viceman, you know that. As punishment, your back door will now remain open to anyone who wishes to use it for the rest of the week, even Demon. I expect my laws to be enforced in the most violent way possible, and you have failed me. Perhaps being violated by the annoying Swede will encourage you to work harder.

Y-y-y-yes sir, as you command. *removes masking tape and opens back door*

• Like 1