Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

seriously :D... it's funny, some detroit tigers fans asked me about my beard tuesday at the game... the boston red sox team has been growing beards leading up to the playoffs, and now that we're playing against them, they seem to think i am not a true tigers fan or something...

bitch please, i was growing this beard way before those idiots even thought of the idea... i'll have to take a pic of it before i cut it again after the season is over...

• Like 1

seriously :D... it's funny, some detroit tigers fans asked me about my beard tuesday at the game... the boston red sox team has been growing beards leading up to the playoffs, and now that we're playing against them, they seem to think i am not a true tigers fan or something...

bitch please, i was growing this beard way before those idiots even thought of the idea... i'll have to take a pic of it before i cut it again after the season is over...

If you must shave it, please take before and after pics. :)

How the fuck did I miss that Shwa=Oshawa fuck. Well tanks gunny it really helps my Ego ;) which I just recently aquired.

It's "The Dirty Shwa", according to Charles' location tag. Another point in favour of Gunny getting an honourary Canadian passport. :ike:

How the fuck did I miss that Shwa=Oshawa fuck. Well tanks gunny it really helps my Ego ;) which I just recently aquired.

It's "The Dirty Shwa", according to Charles' location tag. Another point in favour of Gunny getting an honourary Canadian passport. :ike:

Here Here!