Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Holy shit you're a pretty beefy dude. You do any sports? That'd be a good physique if you cleaned it up and got more muscular.

All of my weight is right around my torso. my arms are skinny and long; my thighs thick but still undefined, muscle there but covered by fat.

Holy shit you're a pretty beefy dude. You do any sports? That'd be a good physique if you cleaned it up and got more muscular.

All of my weight is right around my torso. my arms are skinny and long; my thighs thick but still undefined, muscle there but covered by fat.

If this is addressed to me, Thank you the plan is to get some more Abdominal muscle and tone the upper a bit more. I play road hockey eh.

This just in, photo released of igta5 australian members: 1547c099e82a657fd22c224639b87a33.jpg

Get one for the Canadian Members.

• Like 1

jobo is buff. Good onya, jobo. (Y)

Nah it was

jobo is buff. Good onya, jobo. (Y)

nah it were addressed to AoS, I'm not really good at judging peoples physiques when it comes to those damn jumpers!!!

Get one for the Canadian Members.

Fuck me and my not having photoshop.

:lol:

There's also Otiz (he's pretty new but you two :weed: will hit it off), ladyGTA5A...um...Googlefluff?...there's someone in Montreal...fuck, not enough Canucks for a beefcake calendar?...*scratches head*

Everything about that picture seems to be giving a Charisma bonus.

i added another point to that skill a couple years ago when i got that scooter... the hoodie adds +10 to speech tho, so i can now easily maneuver my way thru lots of convos...

All I have is a pair of boxers that increases melee and unarmed damage by 10.

I did have a pair of glasses that lowered perception and charisma by 3 in high school, though.

• Like 1

Mine ended up getting broken my sophomore year. Deathclaw in the cafeteria.

thankfully i had 'bag of weed' that added temporary boosts to charisma, barter, and speech... but i got addicted to it so i had to take it often to counteract the side effects...i am still dealing with that addiction today...

• Like 1