Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

Damn Bones that beard is long! I shave mine as soon as I start crewing on it, no one wants to feel like they're eating pubes all day. . .

here's me channeling my inner "girl with sunglasses in a car facebook photo" look...

post-24-0-70255200-1368922940_thumb.jpg

The only jobs i can think of that are full on beard appropriate are truckers and loggers...

here's me channeling my inner "girl with sunglasses in a car facebook photo" look...

post-24-0-70255200-1368922940_thumb.jpg

The only jobs i can think of that are full on beard appropriate are truckers and loggers...

try graphic artist and chef, lol :lol:...

i've noticed how much more respect i command with this thing... women give me triple looks, and complete strangers comment on it at random moments in time...

EDIT: @tanner- we'd be like the real life version of kane & lynch... two crazy mofos doing unspeakable things...

I thought our duo would be like a 50/50 chance of Kane and Lynch or Roman and Brucie.

Fake box art in the making...

http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/3643-fake-video-game-box-art/page__view__findpost__p__105412

• Like 1

Holy fucking beard Grizzly Adam :mellow:

Mine takes way too long to grow longer than a half inch (or 12.7mm for the entire rest of the world)

i haven't trimmed it in 6 months... i've been growing it for 1 1/2 years... it's been a long journey but the mother fucker does need a little maintenance at the moment... you should see it after a scooter ride, i believe the pic above is a few hours after...

@tanner - totally... lets go bowling afterwards too...