Sign in to follow this  
Smafugula

Multiple saved games?

My roommate and I are trying to make it so we can play two different profiles. But it won't let us save two, at least we can't figure out how. We started a new game with our previous game already saved, but once you get to the point of saving your second created new game it wants to overwrite your already saved one and then by saying no it say it turns the autosave off and it will not save.

Am i missing something? I know in gta 4 is was much easier to save games. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You can just pick a new save, when you sleep at a bed.

I could be (and probably am) wrong, but I seem to remember the Quick Save option on the iFruit offering the ability to choose a save slot the first time I used it...

You're not relying on your autosave, right? Save regularly, do not count on the autosave.

You only make a proper save when saving your game via quicksave or sleeping in a bed. The automatic save will only ask you if you want to overwrite your autosave.

When you load one save, automatically save it. Then later it will say do you want to over right on the last save, it will be the most recent one and you can let it auto save.