PhishFood2013

Whats your favourite feature(s) of GTA V?

I'm trying to balance my time between continuing the main story and getting sucked into Online shenanigans, since both are so tempting...Sunday night I was playing the main story and did another good chunk.

The writing, story and acting is fucking awesome. The back-and-forth between Trevor and Michael is highly entertaining, and I like that you can see both sides and maybe agree or disagree with both of them. I admit my opinion is probably skewed by my patriotic crush on Trevor, and my affection for actors from working in the biz, but these guys feel relatable and they have great chemistry.

A+ on story, writing and performances all around.

• Like 2

I always saw a lot of underlying scumbag with Michael. He wanted to be a family man and all that garbage, but everything Trevor said about him was right. I never felt that he regretted what happened all those years ago. Even when trying to make amends with Trevor and explain himself, he never seemed genuine, he just wanted to keep Trevor from putting a bullet in him, which anyone who understands Trevor knows that it was never going to happen anyway. There are a few major spoiler moments that I won't go into, because describing them would be a lot of typing and I don't feel like using spoiler tags, but Michael just seems like an asshole to me, even when he's trying his hardest to do right by his family.

Trevor does a lot of horrible things (by normal standards. I'm cool with it), but he's honest about it. He's a genuine guy, what you see is what you get, alongside an insane level of undying loyalty that's hard to find in this day and age. Anyone who didn't like Trevor wasn't paying close enough attention to his personality. He might punch you in the face, but he would never stab you in the back. I can't think of a single character in GTA history I would rather have at my side when the SWAT team or someone's private army comes to play.

• Like 6

Another one - Chop!

Now I've been kinda neglecting/ignoring him but I finally decided to take him for a walk. Drove all the way to the top of Mount Chiliad and let him 'lose' on a hiker - was quite amusing, even more so when the hiker's body slid all the way down the mountain! :clap:

He'll be ignored no more!

Chop can take out an entire army of enemy gang members.

My jaw dropped when Franklin decided to take him on a walk to the garage on Grove St.

On another note, don't throw the baseball for him if a cop is near. :clap:

I always saw a lot of underlying scumbag with Michael. He wanted to be a family man and all that garbage, but everything Trevor said about him was right. I never felt that he regretted what happened all those years ago. Even when trying to make amends with Trevor and explain himself, he never seemed genuine, he just wanted to keep Trevor from putting a bullet in him, which anyone who understands Trevor knows that it was never going to happen anyway. There are a few major spoiler moments that I won't go into, because describing them would be a lot of typing and I don't feel like using spoiler tags, but Michael just seems like an asshole to me, even when he's trying his hardest to do right by his family.

Trevor does a lot of horrible things (by normal standards. I'm cool with it), but he's honest about it. He's a genuine guy, what you see is what you get, alongside an insane level of undying loyalty that's hard to find in this day and age. Anyone who didn't like Trevor wasn't paying close enough attention to his personality. He might punch you in the face, but he would never stab you in the back. I can't think of a single character in GTA history I would rather have at my side when the SWAT team or someone's private army comes to play.

Agreed.

I always saw a lot of underlying scumbag with Michael. He wanted to be a family man and all that garbage, but everything Trevor said about him was right. I never felt that he regretted what happened all those years ago. Even when trying to make amends with Trevor and explain himself, he never seemed genuine, he just wanted to keep Trevor from putting a bullet in him, which anyone who understands Trevor knows that it was never going to happen anyway. There are a few major spoiler moments that I won't go into, because describing them would be a lot of typing and I don't feel like using spoiler tags, but Michael just seems like an asshole to me, even when he's trying his hardest to do right by his family. Trevor does a lot of horrible things (by normal standards. I'm cool with it), but he's honest about it. He's a genuine guy, what you see is what you get, alongside an insane level of undying loyalty that's hard to find in this day and age. Anyone who didn't like Trevor wasn't paying close enough attention to his personality. He might punch you in the face, but he would never stab you in the back. I can't think of a single character in GTA history I would rather have at my side when the SWAT team or someone's private army comes to play.

amen

i like the little things: like flying a twin engine plane with a damaged turbine. I love how the other one breaks down to keep up flight. then you stall, and glide graciously to the earth like a rock.

I always saw a lot of underlying scumbag with Michael. He wanted to be a family man and all that garbage, but everything Trevor said about him was right. I never felt that he regretted what happened all those years ago. Even when trying to make amends with Trevor and explain himself, he never seemed genuine, he just wanted to keep Trevor from putting a bullet in him, which anyone who understands Trevor knows that it was never going to happen anyway. There are a few major spoiler moments that I won't go into, because describing them would be a lot of typing and I don't feel like using spoiler tags, but Michael just seems like an asshole to me, even when he's trying his hardest to do right by his family. Trevor does a lot of horrible things (by normal standards. I'm cool with it), but he's honest about it. He's a genuine guy, what you see is what you get, alongside an insane level of undying loyalty that's hard to find in this day and age. Anyone who didn't like Trevor wasn't paying close enough attention to his personality. He might punch you in the face, but he would never stab you in the back. I can't think of a single character in GTA history I would rather have at my side when the SWAT team or someone's private army comes to play.

amen

Maybe I'm the only one, but to me Michael seems like an embodiment of desperation and douchebaggery. Like when you get spawned to him out of online mode. "I'm somebody now! In the industry!" and what he says to the hookers about his wife. Idk, can't really stand him. Trevor's my favorite. Best cut scene of him was when he visits Franklin and says "What's up, my N-word?" and immediately trips over the fence and face plants on the sidewalk. I almost cried.