TheAnalogKid2112

Strangers and Freaks *spoiler*

I have only done a couple, but I just had the most insane experience playing as Michael. Anybody seen the marijuana advocate?

That was a total trip! Aliens running at me from all directions. I was cracking up. I hope more psychedelic and bizarre events like this occur.

Any notable side missions like this you guys have experienced?

• Like 5

I have only done a couple, but I just had the most insane experience playing as Michael. Anybody seen the marijuana advocate?

That was a total trip! Aliens running at me from all directions. I was cracking up. I hope more psychedelic and bizarre events like this occur.

That was hilarious. Something similar happens in the story too.

Jimmy, his son drugs him with something and he's literally flying through Los Santos acid tripping over the city with crazy patterns and colours. Was awesome fun!

• Like 1

i ran into an issue where some of the strangers and freaks missions fail to even show up... and i am completely done with the story, but there's still handful of towing ones left, and i only did the first epsilon one, i have yet to see any others... i exhausted all my contacts in my phone book for all characters and that spawned only one of the 12 or so i am still missing...

i mean, what the fuck?? how am i suppose to 100% if they aren't even gonna give me the missions in the first place? i am finding no answers on the internet because this game is still relatively new so most sections on the strangers and freaks are blank...

i ran into an issue where some of the strangers and freaks missions fail to even show up... and i am completely done with the story, but there's still handful of towing ones left, and i only did the first epsilon one, i have yet to see any others... i exhausted all my contacts in my phone book for all characters and that spawned only one of the 12 or so i am still missing...

i mean, what the fuck?? how am i suppose to 100% if they aren't even gonna give me the missions in the first place? i am finding no answers on the internet because this game is still relatively new so most sections on the strangers and freaks are blank...

To do the other towing missions call Tonya or go to the impound and get in the truck. As for the Epsilon missions make sure you donated the $500 via the link in the text and wait a day in-game.

sadly, i just found out i was suppose to donate via email... guess what? my emails only go back to shortly before the last mission... ?? umm, where the fuck is my history?? great, now i have to start all over just to achieve 100%... which means, collecting all those collectibles was a colossal waste of my time yesterday...

i just did a rampage to unlock some of trevor's other missions... but there's still a few unaccounted for across all three guys... hmm...

i was expecting to wake up to a whole bunch of peds dead in the street and a five star wanted level

Disappointed by that actually.

• Like 1

i was expecting to wake up to a whole bunch of peds dead in the street and a five star wanted level

Disappointed by that actually.

Likewise. The guy blabbering on about the government like nothing happened was pretty funny.

So it turns out this guy has missions for each character.

Fun fact: The circus music that plays during Trevor's trip is also the same music that plays as an introduction for every Primus concert. Having been to 11 Primus concerts, it made me incredibly happy to hear. I believe the tune comes from a Pee Wee Herman flick.

I also got a laugh that Franklin called the weed crap and was the only one not affected by it. Dude smokes too much.

Where do you find this marijuana guy?

Closest I've come to is the story mission

where Jimmy gets Michael drugged and then takes off with his car.

and if that trip is anything to go by, I'm keen to see more, especially Trevor's since

I heard it has something to do with killer clowns. Loved the subtle dig at Saints Row with Michael's trip involving aliens.

Michael and Trevor's are started in some courtyard with a bunch of pillars, a fountain, and cubic structures. I'll let you know exactly where when I get back on tonight.

The killer clown bit was nutty. I dug the fire rate of the shotgun. No reload. It was pretty easy to beat for me by just looking at the mini map. As soon as red dots appeared, I fired in that direction. Gotta keep up on it or you'll be surrounded

Kifflom, Kifflom, Kifflom!

I'm doing the Pilgrimage through the Senora Desert for the third time now,

because I left the "zone", where as I was clearly still in the desert area.

It's not fun to run for 8 kilometers(5 miles?).

This has to be the worst mission ever in a GTA game, it even tops the "all you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ" mission.

Now I'm just pushing the left stick to the right and tapping X all the time so Michael is running circles while I watch tv.