traffic light glitch.

it never turns green all ways red then yellow and back to red

where; second intersection north west, wall of movie making place/by a amunation

which way; north west and south east way of traffic/ southwest and northeast way traffic not effected.

north west side of town if your that clueless.

dose not have any idea why this happens.

So I trigger a mission as Michael and the cutscene rolls. Franklin and Lester are there and so is Trevor...who shows up wearing shorts, a tank top and full scuba gear. The entire cutscene, Trevor's talking with the mask on his face, and it stayed on through a heli ride until he stood on dry land and finally shrugged the tank off.

I find it funny that every time I switch back to Franklin, his beard is shaved and he's got a different outfit on, but leave Trevor in the dinghy and he'll retain scuba gear days later. :lol:

• Like 1

My license plate on my Adder in story mode said " ALAN 0". I don't have the app or anything to change it, but im not sure how it got that way.. any ideas?

oh, I have, in offline mode, a custom licence plate on a vacca I got for michael saying "alan 0"... I never created any custom licence plates cuz the app wont run on my phone...

oh, I have, in offline mode, a custom licence plate on a vacca I got for michael saying "alan 0"... I never created any custom licence plates cuz the app wont run on my phone...

I've also seen that - it was formatted like "ALAN 0"

maybe another one of these annoying hacks?

talking about glitches again, yesterday I pimped my Frankieboy a randomly stolen Sentinel, nice matte black with green pearl and rims... anyway, I drove around LS for the fun of it and as I passed Michael's crib north on Eclipse, I got this "give Amanda's ride back" text, even tho this wasn't her Sentinel for sure.

Since the update? It happened to me once just before the dowbload. I rebooted my ps3 and it worked fine the second time.

If it's post download, it clearrly didn't install correctly. So delete the downloads file and redownload them.

So all my money was taken from me although I only had like $200,000 and it was legit. I was also reset to level 52.

Last night I was driving my dominator, it wasn't destroyed or impounded. Today I can't find it on the map and it isn't in my garage, any ideas?

I loaded story mode for the first time in ages the other day. Had some nice cars and a bike or two, all gone. So I bought a $750,000 car to replace em, this also never turned up.

So all my money was taken from me although I only had like $200,000 and it was legit. I was also reset to level 52.

Last night I was driving my dominator, it wasn't destroyed or impounded. Today I can't find it on the map and it isn't in my garage, any ideas?

Did you try calling Mors?

Rockstar obviously isn't manually looking at all these accounts. They're clearly running user data through an automated system, and clicking the "Fuck That Guy" button when the program dings. I'm sure a lot of innocent people have had the same happen to them.

• Like 1