So I was playing fetch with chop, and I threw the ball at my garage, thinking it would bounce back. It didnt, so when he went to get it somehow my car blew up and killed him...

• Like 2

I've read reports that people's bought cars are sometimes disappearing out of their garage. Sounds like the GTA:SA glitch may strike again lol

I can say that this happened to me with a car I did up for Trevor, spent a lot on it. Annoyed me.

Also I helped a woman get her car back and she fell and then walked through a wall. Not major but still.

I did the 3rd arms dealer mission and after that some exploring the map as my cuban 800 got faster and faster and faster and so on... even after engines out it slowed down really really slow... but nothing stops a plane like a good old CFIT (controlled flight into terrain)

Right after I left the hospital as Franklin, I stole the first car I saw but decided to beat the driver up first. Franklin somehow turned the other way, the driver punched the back of my neck and I instantly died. I'm not sure if this is some sort of positional K.O. they purposely put in the game but it struck me as very strange.

Also, I did a jump off a mountain in a sports car, landed tail-end down and the car instantly blew up. Again, perhaps a purposeful feature but it didn't seem very believable.

Had a lot of landscape graphic issues. Where the floor/road loses texture and is just solid colour, also a wall disappeared all together. Could become a bigger problem later.

I spent a load of money on a car, activated a mission (leaving the car) and then when it ended, the car had vanished, which is my fault, but it hadn't even been taken to the Impound, it had just vanished into the abyss never to be seen again

I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but whenever I'm listening to Blaine county radio, it keeps switching to the reggae station, even if I don't leave the Blaine county area. It normally stays on for a minute or two

Actually, it took me ages to discover the station in the first place

flying too far south this is what you'll find:

0_0.jpg

you can get another glitch then when only the black dots ( I suppose they're ment to be lights) are visible

EDIT:

just bailed out of a jet collecting letter scraps, just to find that my jet sort of was reluctant to crash:

0_0.jpg

stuck there for hours now

• Like 1

I was climbing around on the building that has the triangular awnings (union reserve?). and I fell into blue hell for 4 seconds or so last night

Characters can die should they lose their balance and hit their head (in Story mode, at least). If one of them ragdolls wrong after tripping over a body/hitting their knee on a bumper/just fuckin' 'cause, they can crack their dome fatally. I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but my oh my, can it be annoying.