SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Got my Voodoo - check. For my second lowrider, I debated for hours and hours whether to get a Buccaneer or a Chino.

I ended up with a Primo. :blink: #4doorhK2Rux6fiEC8Qw_JxA3slA_0_0.jpg

Pretty happy with how it all turned out.

EBIo3beEIkaRF1WP5k0IqA_0_0.jpg

Now I'm completely broke, fortunately bOnEs came along to heist and I have some ammo/pocket money again. 

• Like 4

This is my dude, Woody. I have to refresh my Snapmatics to get his mugshot...here's what he looks like now, still all ready for Warriors crew night. 

VSKLGBmGTE2_wSoKCaXUpg_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

so i hung out with twitter friends tonight... dio and fanboy were there at the end... kind of a slow night for iGTA considering the new DLC and all... but i'm not complaining, i had a fun night...

we were in a public for nearly an hour... and yet, no one tried to clam my bounty, lmao :lol:...

me and wendy are getting into my crew lurcher...

eSSE2T-7S0muLvEBb9PvcQ_0_0.jpg

this is what happens when you let wendy drive  -_-  :lol:...

KVbIKQf2t0SoprIKgRPuYw_0_0.jpg

clearly she was drunk. so i took her back to my place...

u5Tu7_1ThESSPbDN2immrw_0_0.jpg

hairyhole doing what he does best; protecting the herd in freeroam...

9bMlYyHkUkS1VhB166WeDQ_0_0.jpg

nah nah nah nah naaaahhh nah...

4-QJ6iOAMkqX-qtUeFX-Vw_0_0.jpg

---

two vines from tonight... i was out and about with freddylossantos, wendy, repdek, mathweisonfire, and hairy for most of the evening... i'm starting to enjoy these guys, they seem to love my iGTA sense of humor as well lol :P...

https://vine.co/v/eY3nLaEPAbY

https://vine.co/v/eY3XmwXParU

• Like 4

at least you had some peeps to play with earlier with that new shit. I was running around by myself checking out the new stuff. I was thinking when I was playing online alone.... "who am I? Massacre? "

edit

or more accurately as of recent.... Ace. 

• Like 1

this is pretty much the coolest snapmatic i ever took... ever... http://rsg.ms/fe9e491

T7T5mFBttkOJUrbrtThpdw_0_0.jpg

thanks for the help, gtagrl dio R2 massacre... i couldn't of snapped it any better, but if someone would of told me i had my gun out lol  :lol:... lmao it's not that obvious, so i think it doesn't matter... but seriously, this is way too badass that i don't even know what to say about it... i couldn't of asked for a better snap anywhere else... this is the one...

• Like 7

Started playing around with the editor not long ago. Haven't tried much cinematic stuff but I'm gonna try take some neat pictures. This is the only thing I've got so far. I captured it myself to avoid Snapmatic's shitty compression. unfortunately I think Photobucket is guilty of the same shit

jetbail_zpsf0foewiz.png

Edited by cam_
  • Like 1

dude, you now on PC or PS4??? it's been awhile since we hung out with ya!!! B)...

-------

so my rockstar support ticket went thru, and was approved... i un-cholo'd my SadClown4Fun account since i put in a support ticket last week to fix montana, so i could make him more mexican for the lowrider stuff... so i didn't feel the need to have this latin account anymore... so i introduce to you...

451FsDOICke4iDCGnswLQg_0_0.jpg

0EmfpHL8OE6YX71i1Jl06w_0_0.jpg

LI-MEI... she looks super asain, i could of probably done a better job of capturing that in a snapmatic, but hory shet, i nailed it!! the only problem is all the plaid skirts aren't unlocked yet :lol: so i can't do a good schoolgirl outfit just yet lmao...

------

aaaaaaand then....

DT0YIPW620uicx3G048z5w_0_0.jpg

B5T1_sPSVEW0E76ek3Joyg_0_0.jpg

ROSCOE... an old jamaican stoner bruddah, mon... he be low key, seen?? mostly chillin' talkin' bout dem old days :lol:... i really had no idea what i was gonna do with this one at first... but i think he'll be a fun one to play as, whenever i do play with this account... again, it's like a backup to a backup backup account... but i like how i now have an aresenal of 7 distinctly unique characters to choose from... but this account needs some serious grind work lol :P....

• Like 4

I feel like I haven't played in a week and am all lost as to which photos I've posted or not...so here are the most recent ones in my gallery...

Moonlit Voodoo

zTjnfzF_S0ap2_63J7w5-A_0_0.jpg

My garage in Paleto Bay

RRBUOE1lDEKXk5j36UMmsg_0_0.jpg

The Ultimate bOnEsmobile

Pm_ZM10eEEuqVva_SpGxxg_0_0.jpg

Been there, logged in, got my T-shirt

IICVPCbHZk-XW6a2QR708Q_0_0.jpg

Trying out the Halloween masks (Y)

jn3qxGnOiEecqjnAiq50Tw_0_0.jpg

One screen grab from costume crew night...showcasing hats with masks

iwQhxvabcki4uYfK1eNqQg_0_0.jpg

Putting the OO in Vinewood

uWVawkPXOEGX3s8su0Ugkw_0_0.jpg

• Like 3

finally got to hang out with danica! :D (from twitter and IG)... she liked delilah :wub:...

(her snaps)

qWzWRIlk_kWJffWu8mB1gQ_0_0.jpg

UDbYWrPAqEG4RT0VyKMtjg_0_0.jpg

she umm, REALLY liked delilah :lol:...

KoA7z_RhAEmMGwZGow8tIg_0_0.jpg

(my pics)

we tried to get this phoenix during a mission... apparently they patched that method...

L1tCJAzJV0Wot1dBA8iIxg_0_0.jpg

so we did what seemed best... (i have since found one by bouncing between lobbies at a spawn location)...

4H_0EzuMf0SNgQgoHRsh9w_0_0.jpg

this guy was just asking for it...

A2E9mg9QmE2DF48roOMikw_0_0.jpg

no one uses the TV filters all that much...

6k22Lv6rfku7NpadX0WkIQ_0_0.jpg

i spotted her, she's over there officers!!

ESHhejw0mU2en5Nmop_Z8g_0_0.jpg

she's like a chameleon, no one will see her there :lol:... she also seemed to really like that outfit i had on delilah... so much so, that we looked like a cheerleading squad or something, as you can tell from the pics i first posted lol...

4QVGGbU4iEqeqY0eUIBJIQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 1

Everyone (gta photographers and the Magnificent Team) posts pics of their hot bitches laying in the grass and shit so heres Maude

mD_Dz4808k24c0LKDLAB9Q_0_0.jpg

rU4pcjHHME-JJCbnQcKbBQ_0_0.jpg

azHQFeyT7kS0_qNBDGftBA_0_0.jpg

And Ms Thornhill

_9Ic30O9nEuVoChbBRUAPQ_0_0.jpg

RKnj9FVnYkiyFJcDCbV46Q_0_0.jpg

Also, neener

9DfyyI-Da0GfUzQKFRFL6Q_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

so here's the new shirt i won, be jealous all you want, it's really the only raffled off shirt i liked from the bunch they were giving away a few weeks ago... i had a good time in their stream chat, and i felt like it was my night (because of my past luck on friday the 13th), and i did give them a hard time since i had to get ready for work as soon as the contest started... i almost wonder if that's the reason why my name was literally at the end of the 50 name list :lol:...

1i6CazsK40mHq4hqPqB7kQ_0_0.jpg

but hey, i can't complain, i have a shirt that 99.5% of the community doesn't ;)B)...

• Like 1